Game Day 2021 R10 Brisbane vs Richmond 7.50pm, Gabba

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

85 -57 Contested possessions we're getting thrashed in the midfield.
The umps haven't been great but we don't help ourselves either .
Anyone saying we are playing bad is ******* blind. We are playing fine just this absolutely disgraceful upiring has gifted them all but one goal. We should be 4 goals up and win in a canter.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Umpires must have had a big bet that the Tigers don’t make finals.
Over the soft frees paid to opponents and nothing given to us when smashed head high.
Time for our club to make a stand. Why are we are being crucified weekly.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Firstly, the free kicks are a mess. We play on the edge, no doubt, but 20-6 is ridiculous.

That said, I think we're well and truly up against a very, very good side, and one that we're far too undermanned to beat. They'll likely prove me wrong now.

I try and keep both eyes open with regards to umpiring but my God.... this is remarkable. To be even remotely close given the bias is amazing.

I really don’t want to hurt the club, in fact I’m fine with losing games, I’ve seen a lot of losses over the last 42 years, I’m fine with it, that doesn’t worry me, every team will fall off a cliff eventually, what I’m annoyed with is the AFL throwing the toys out with the cot, instead of just waiting for us to fall off the cliff they’re actively pushing us. I want it to be on our terms, not the AFL’s.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back