Game Day 2021 R10 Brisbane vs Richmond 7.50pm, Gabba

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

reckon you may be right.

what are the coaches doing?
Seriously mate do you know who we have out? All your comments show zero support. Just knit picking the kids... We're on a hiding to nothing with the midfield and up until 4 mins ago we were level... We were $3 to win this game. Support the flipping boys, it'd be different if we rolled over but we haven't.

Mathieson sniffs bicycle seats and condones graffiti. Campaigner.

Is an absolute flog. My cousin went to school with him. Wasn't overly popular. Massive FIGJAM.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Setup by the umpires cheating, but I worry about Lynch. He has been putrid again, and Astbury just as bad. I'd love to watch the final quarter, but all we will see is the free kick count evened up with shitty frees paid to us in the back 50. I hope we utterly smash these pretenders when we play them again with our best 5 mids playing...

Eh. It’s no big deal. Home sides always seem to get the rub of the green. That’s life.

Beat Adelaide and Essendon in the next two weeks and we go to the bye at 7-5.

Hopefully we have Edwards, Cotchin, Bolton and Prestia back for the last ten games of the season.
They've gotten a bit more than the rub of the green...

I know I'll cop heat for this, but for me, Houli is done. IMO the only reason he's still playing is we still don't have a replacement.
I called it last week. He is slow and always looking to make it someone else's problem. Time to hang up the boots I reckon.

Mathieson is one that wouldn’t survive old school football. He’s a shit truck of a player that thinks he’s top shit because he plays for an AFL team. I’d take Zorko over him any day and Zorko is another that deserves a punch in the face.

Brisbane might be the one team I cheer on Melbourne against if it’s a Melbourne v Brisbane match.

Houli one of my favs of all time. Always played good finals.

but I reckon his time is up.

but then again, if the next blokes up are Naish, Ralphsmith and Martyn - maybe not?

wheres stack?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back