Game Day 2021 R10 Brisbane vs Richmond 7.50pm, Gabba

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went into this game not expecting a whole lot with the midfield class were missing. But seeing how competitive we’ve been but just can’t get a clean run at it has been a killer. Struggling to keep this game on with the way this game is being umpired

I don’t disagree with a lot of the calls but at least pay them each way. It’s just plain bull shit now

That George miss was a real momentum killer .

Injuries aside - George doesn't play again until he can kick 9 goals out of 10 drop punts within 30 meters.

He's got NO technique other than "Shh, ok ball. It's me and you. I'm going to suddenly spin around and we'll surprise the goals with a banana."

As bad as umpiring has been...

1) some of our kids (yes you naish) are just not ready yet - we really need some of the older bodies back
2) dimma needs to totally overhaul the defensive system - zone does not work anymore with the new stupid rule changes
3) sad to say but houli looks absolutely cooked - playing through the injury in the GF last year was the final straw for his body

Look... I love Baker and how hard he attacks it but if you look at his past 4 games including tonight, his disposal efficiency is around 40%. I hope he can address that in the new few weeks.

And I don't think Ross can compete at the AFL level. Houli looks cooked, rioli and castagna have their roles to play but would really love to see goals from them lol. All in my humble opinion of course.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back