Game Day 2021 R10 Brisbane vs Richmond 7.50pm, Gabba

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rioli needs to find some ball, again...we are carrying sub par players. Our old game style is not as effective so our smalls have to find space or the ball. Need baker in the centre. Try Pickett up forward, lynch coming up the ground is good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Getting called to play on early BS frees left right and centre seriously canning all contributions to AFL next year as this sport is clearly being influenced by either gambling or the AFL itself.
AFL is the influencer

Dusty and Nank are doing a little bit too much. They need to use RCD and others more.

Rioli and Pickett need to lift.

RCD plays every game for the rest of the season , he is so far ahead of some our others its not funny in footy brains and X factor.

The umpires have targeted Ralphsmith because he is the new guy.

We need to show more accountability and two way running. Kicking to Rioli out on the wing in a marking contest earlier on was stupid match up wise
not just those 2,how is it that theyve identified baker as a danger and have clamped him n dusty down yet lyons and mccluggage are allowed to do whatever the f**K they want,Hardwick time to respond becos Fagan thrashed u in that qtr

I reckon it’s time for Richmond supporters to vote with their wallets and their feet. I don’t think I’ll be renewing my membership next year. I understand a team has to fall off a cliff and I’m ok with it when it’s on our terms but this is the AFL chucking a hissy for.

Maybe its time to email the club. They MUST know that the umpires are cheating week after week, and we seem to bear the brunt of it week after week.

For those of you making excuses for the umpiring or saying the free kicks were there - **** off! You could find a free kick in every bloody contest, just blow the whistle and replay would show some kind of indiscretion.

These maggots are targeting us and letting the Lions' stuff go. Baker's given away 3-4 frees for absolutely nothing, guy runs into him and gets a free FFS.

Our boys are doing well to not lose the plot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back