Teams 2021 Rate My Pre-Season Team

Who are you selecting in your starting Team - Vote Yes to Multiple Players, Votes can be changed

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
operation: no sideways trades.

one down one up. cull a cash cow and turn another into a premo. caldwell is an exciting prospect and is great value for a 13th keeper. but it just means youll struggle to have all the big boys 12 keepers and good rookies. sacrifices need to be made somewhere.

that being said... i present to you kananook fc version 7.3

Screenshot_20210316-212255_Chrome.jpg

Only area is FWD's .....but Dunkley at F1, the rest of the FWD's are similar to alot of teams

Arguably I'm a premo down in the FWD's .....could get Caldwell, but would have to get rid of Campbell and weaken another line ....don't think it's worth it
Sounds like we have a similar structure mate, I have Dunkley at f1 then Fantasia zeibell impey Warner Rowe

operation: no sideways trades.

one down one up. cull a cash cow and turn another into a premo. caldwell is an exciting prospect and is great value for a 13th keeper. but it just means youll struggle to have all the big boys 12 keepers and good rookies. sacrifices need to be made somewhere.

that being said... i present to you kananook fc version 7.3

View attachment 1078582
I'm leaning the same way

I managed to turn Butts into Impey by shifting some things around. I lost the DEF/MID swing with Laird and Clark, but I think it's still fine.

MID bench is a big concern, even if they're all named.

Only $17k in the bank
1615890611483.png

Thoughts?

I managed to turn Butts into Impey by shifting some things around. I lost the DEF/MID swing with Laird and Clark, but I think it's still fine.

MID bench is a big concern, even if they're all named.

Only $17k in the bank
View attachment 1078589

Thoughts?
interesting. short at d5 is a power move and could be perceived as an act of war. tread carefully...

Dusty will not be $450k this year

Dusty has had the best pre season he has ever had and is a very very determined player this year
2021 is the fittest i have ever seen Dusty since his time at Richmond and is running more than ever and just going by the practice game against collingwood he managed 70 points in 64 mins.

thats 1 player im confident at $540k he will be in my side until the end
Pretty sure Dimma said something similar before last season. Doesn't matter how much fitter he is, he doesn't give a f#@k until it matters. Don't get me wrong, he will still be a top 5 fwd but he will be cheaper. I reckon he will bottom out just under 500k at some point. It was a bumpy ride last year.

Only area is FWD's .....but Dunkley at F1, the rest of the FWD's are similar to alot of teams

Arguably I'm a premo down in the FWD's .....could get Caldwell, but would have to get rid of Campbell and weaken another line ....don't think it's worth it
Would love to get Clark to d6 but can’t seem to find a way to do it so he’s my d5

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey guys new here so go easy haha. Looking for help and advice so I can beat the blokes at work!

Attachments

• 801B2580-DB6D-4A59-8100-A99A3AF5ACDD.png
    801B2580-DB6D-4A59-8100-A99A3AF5ACDD.png
    138.1 KB · Views: 61
  • E44F5D34-F03D-41D0-BB88-705C012D4E11.png
    E44F5D34-F03D-41D0-BB88-705C012D4E11.png
    96.1 KB · Views: 61
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back