Teams 2021 Rate My Pre-Season Team

Who are you selecting in your starting Team - Vote Yes to Multiple Players, Votes can be changed

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:

:thumbsu: :thumbsu:

James Rowe $117,300 FWD

SC Average (SANFL 2020): 96

"Rowe led the SANFL goal-kicking with 35 majors for Woodville-West Torrens, posting seven scores above 110 on his way to a 96-point KFC SuperCoach average."

Also because Stengle was a naughty boy he has a spot ready and waiting for him. Should have very good JS:padlock:

I don't get the love for Jarman Impey, unless he's going to have a role change this year I don't know about. Only averaged above 70 once in his career. You can get a basement bargain rookie that will probably go close to the same.
If he's healthy, I'm very open to starting him after some information provided here.

He'll play every game right?

Whilst he's only averaged 70+ once he's shown that he can score well in spurts.
This was his run before he got injured in 2019. Pretty sure he was playing half back at the stage and if he has that same role, I've got confidence that he can spike his price to 350+

Screen Shot 2021-01-30 at 4.03.50 pm.png

Screen Shot 2021-01-30 at 4.01.10 pm.png

Not sure many forward line rookies have the capacity to do this.

If he's healthy, I'm very open to starting him after some information provided here.

This was his run before he got injured in 2019. Pretty sure he was playing half back at the stage and if he has that same role, I've got confidence that he can spike his price to 350+

View attachment 1048318

View attachment 1048316

One important thing to note with this list as well is his higher scores have come when they have lost. You definately won't get that from a rookie.

View attachment 1048318

View attachment 1048316

We'll see. Guess it will come down to what other forward rookies are available. Would have to look at FF for information as to where he played in 2019 and then the few games last year.

Did you just assume my SC strategy preference? Not woke, bro, not woke...
WTF ??

Didn’t quote you, in fact skimmed your post and declared my own SC strategy of a Hybrid team as always with Impey as a decent call this year. Not Woke , yep certainly got that right though👍

good luck this year cobber

J Rowe from crows . Lock him in
Rookie small forward in a bottom 4 side.

Right.

I'm just thinking about
2020: Flanders, Cahill, Mosquito, McHenry, Henry
2019: Moore, Jones, Gibbons

no one averaged >60
Most of them <40

I'm still starting. Rowe at this stage because he looks like he'll play.
Toughest position to score well though. If we get 50 from him, you'd have to take it.

Think there's close to 0 chance he averages 70.

Right.

I'm just thinking about

no one averaged >60
Most of them <40

Toughest position to score well though. If we get 50 from him, you'd have to take it.

Forward rookies are always the worst scorers, just have to hope a couple can arse a decent score or two and get close to 300K to trade them out.

Impey could go higher, but with a higher starting price needs to do more to justify the pick. Having said that I'll definitely take 2 and maybe 3 or BBB, Impey, Daniher and Ziebell. And will be trying to get rid of them as quick as I can......

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Right.

I'm just thinking about

no one averaged >60
Most of them <40

Old fashioned footballer with a nose for a goal from my home club . Kicked 18 straight without a miss during the year.
Ken Farmer medalist from a pocket , confidence player who can get on a roll.

Old fashioned footballer with a nose for a goal from my home club . Kicked 18 straight without a miss during the year.
Ken Farmer medalist from a pocket , confidence player who can get on a roll.
Yeah, without having seen him play am aware of the reputation he comes with.

He played in the team that won the SANFL premiership didn't he?
Bit of a different story at the Crows next year.

Ball has got to get to the forward line to kick goals.

Yeah, without having seen him play am aware of the reputation he comes with.

He played in the team that won the SANFL premiership didn't he?
Bit of a different story at the Crows next year.

Ball has got to get to the forward line to kick goals.
Select Rowe as an act of last resort .....hoping Ely Smith can show something

WTF ??

Didn’t quote you, in fact skimmed your post and declared my own SC strategy of a Hybrid team as always with Impey as a decent call this year. Not Woke , yep certainly got that right though👍

good luck this year cobber

Dude, it was humour - or intended to be, anyway...my bad if it failed.

I thought you were saying I was G'n'R which is why I was anti-Impey whereas we all know Mr Birch is an MPM aficionado and he's pro-Impey. But I am in fact full-blown, tropic thunder-level MPM and so I made a bad joke about what I thought was your assumption. But I guess I made an assumption about your assumption so joke's on me

Dude, it was humour - or intended to be, anyway...my bad if it failed.

I thought you were saying I was G'n'R which is why I was anti-Impey whereas we all know Mr Birch is an MPM aficionado and he's pro-Impey. But I am in fact full-blown, tropic thunder-level MPM and so I made a bad joke about what I thought was your assumption. But I guess I made an assumption about your assumption so joke's on me
puppie wtf.GIF

Select Rowe as an act of last resort .....hoping Ely Smith can show something

My favourite Crow reckons Rowe is one to keep a very close eye on. He named 3 players: Laird, B.Smith & Rowe ;)

My favourite Crow reckons Rowe is one to keep a very close eye on. He named 3 players: Laird, B.Smith & Rowe ;)
Rowe is first on & last off the track at all training sessions .....so he's grabbing the opportunity as a mature Draftee

But he's still a small fwd ....and who picks those willingly

Rowe is first on & last off the track at all training sessions .....so he's grabbing the opportunity as a mature Draftee

But he's still a small fwd ....and who picks those willingly

If rookies are as rare as they say, Rowe's warm body might be just what we need to snuggle into our teams.
If he can snag a 3-goal 80+ score somewhere, even just once, that will be enough to get a couple of price rises before we trade him out.

Having said that - I may need only 3 rookies with better scoring potential up forward (F6-8). Some peeps only need 2.

Will we get enough rookies?

Probably.

giphy.gif

If rookies are as rare as they say, Rowe's warm body might be just what we need to snuggle into our teams.
If he can snag a 3-goal 80+ score somewhere, even just once, that will be enough to get a couple of price rises before we trade him out.

Having said that - I may need only 3 rookies with better scoring potential up forward (F6-8). Some peeps only need 2.

Will we get enough rookies?

Probably.

giphy.gif
We usually get enough rookies but might not get enough round 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back