VFL 2021 Sandringham Zebras

Remove this Banner Ad

I think apart from when Carlisle was in the side last year Coffield has been used absolutely horribly for most of his career here. Richo played him all over the place. He was on a wing in 2018 then they almost ruined his 2019 trying to turn him into a centre bounce mid in the VFL and couldn’t get near it before they wised up and put him in the backline. Start of the year he’s playing tall because we don’t like key defenders, then in the Adelaide game he’s running around in the forward line for some reason. Shock horror that when he plays at half back on a small against Richmond he looks like himself again. He plays his best footy at HB, he’s said himself he feels most comfortable at HB, I’ve got a crazy idea.....let’s play him at HB!

He looks a beauty doesn't he.
Seems to be a bit of angst between him and his former team mates. Wonder why...

The tigers do that, they were targeting Oleg Markov last night. They like to punish defectors.

On the top header board on this page is the Q2 score of the VFL Geelong v Essendon game: 11 goals to 2.
Is this correct?
Is this the lead in game for tonight?
Doesn’t say much about the Bombers depth.

On the top header board on this page is the Q2 score of the VFL Geelong v Essendon game: 11 goals to 2.
Is this correct?
Is this the lead in game for tonight?
Doesn’t say much about the Bombers depth.
Yes, it’s the correct score.
Just checked.
Geelong VFL not flying, Bombers have won 2 and lost 5.

Interesting: in the VFL a team earns 4 points for a win, 2 for a draw, 0 for a loss, and 4 for the bye.
😂😂😂

Bombers are sitting on 20 points, threatening the finals, because they have won 2 and had 3 byes.
🎶🎶🎶

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Concussion the 12 days are up
I just had a look. The concussion was reported on June 22nd. 12 days from that is Sunday 4th July so he would be available from Monday onwards.

I just had a look. The concussion was reported on June 22nd. 12 days from that is Sunday 4th July so he would be available from Monday onwards.
Thought he was concussed on the Monday training session

Was thinking the same. Cox is playing seconds then on the bench for the Seniors.... Sounds like country footy haha
Yeah at least we put ours on the bench though.
Collingwood named Cox, Poulter, Murphy, WHE, Bianco, Madgen all on the field. Half of those werent even listed on their extended bench of the senior team.

Yeah at least we put ours on the bench though.
Collingwood named Cox, Poulter, Murphy, WHE, Bianco, Madgen all on the field. Half of those werent even listed on their extended bench of the senior team.

HQGwSOE.gif

Thought he was concussed on the Monday training session
If he was then he would be able to play Sunday, I'm not sure if the rules allow a player to be listed during their concussion layoff though (ie he would need to come in as a late inclusion...or maybe he is being kept for the senior side). If the club isn't just being cautious and resting him there is no reason for him to not play in either side if he is passed his 12 days.

Remove this Banner Ad

VFL 2021 Sandringham Zebras

Remove this Banner Ad

Back