List Mgmt. 2021 Trade Targets

Remove this Banner Ad

Crows don’t want to be too generous in the Dawson deal because it might end up benefiting us in the Ladhams deal. I think they’d be quite happy for this to go to PSD instead of getting the deal done.
I agree, I 100% believe the Crows team would be well aware that if they can hold out till the last minute they may stuff up any Port trade.

Lol we hung the threat of trading ladhams out as a motivator and he's just called their bluff and wants to fu** off.
We do the whole trading players out so poorly. Keep the millions of flankers forever, don't trade Lobbe or Hartlett, when we had good deals on offer, look to trade Ladhams for peanuts because our coach won't take him back now. This club is like having a drunken loser spouse. You hang around, in the hope their rich parent will die leaving them their fortune, before you die yourself.

So whether we get it or not we can deathride Melbourne for the lols.

Let's hope Dawson is the next Gibbs and that pick is the next Robbie Gray.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Given they already described Finlayson as something of a second ruckman, I don't like the chances of this happening.
Bwahaha.
Has Finlayson ever contested a ruck contest in his career?
Second ruck, pig's a**e!
Jake Neade would be a better ruck option.

M8 reckons Adelaide will get GWS pick 2 to take Callaghan 2 pretty smooth left footers they could end up with .

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2021 Trade Targets

Remove this Banner Ad

Back