25. Dean Kent - Link
39. Darragh Joyce - Link
41. Paul Hunter - Link

To see the full list (it gets updated regularly) visit this thread;

Restricted and Unrestricted Free Agency Window
Friday October 1 – Friday October 8

Trade Period
Players: Monday October 4 – Wednesday October 13
Picks: Monday October 4 – tbc (approx. Friday November 19)

List Lodgement 1
tbc (approx. Thursday October 28)

Delisted Free Agency Window 1
tbc (approx. Friday October 29 - Monday November 8)

List Lodgement 2 (Final date for primary list delistings)
tbc (approx. Tuesday November 9)

Delisted Free Agency Window 2
tbc (approx. Wednesday November 10 - Friday November 19)

Last edited by a moderator:
You don’t really want them hanging around just because they have nowhere else to go though, what’s the motivation to perform ?.
The motivation is their current pay packets. I thought that would have been enough. Lonie and others in the past have had no better offers and basically had to stay. Might be just ability not motivation too. Always a tricky one to answer.

I like the idea of Flynn.

I'd have him as the #1 ruck next year with Ryder coming in to give Flynn/Marshall a break through the season.

Kruger seems fine but would cost a pick. Prefer Talia as a FA.

Parker is a must if he on the market. I feel like Richmond would be making a massive play for him too.

Otherwise just grab Sonsie/Rachele first up and take the the NGA kids. Our best 25-27 is fine. We need to start building real depth now.

Flynn would probably be our #1 ruck by 2023, and considering Ryder's age, large chunks of 2022. If we brought him over, Marshall would be played forward more. This might change in the unlikely event that we got Bing, but that's a problem that we could deal with if and when it arises.
Here's a bit of a spicy take (maybe too spicy), if we got Flynn this year, and if he showed really solid form as a number 1 ruck throughout 2022, would people take a straight swap of Marshall for Bing at the end of next year?

200-5.gif

Just heard saints are going to meet with Adam Cerra.
He is also having meetings with Essendon, North Melbourne and Richmond as well as obviously Carlton.
Not holding my breathe, but imagine a show down between Bell and Dodoro...
Where did you hear that ?

Where did you hear that ?

I heard the same thing about a week ago, but don't hold your breath, the asking price will in all probability be out of our reach for what we have in store in the next year or two.

We need to ask the question though.

Yeah mate, sure was. Just letting people know what I heard, this is the exact reason people don't post what they hear on here anymore...
Like your rumor that Elliot Yeo wanted out of Perth ,

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Isn't that the point of this forum? It is for rumour and speculation. What King Ransom initially posted about Cerra was conferred to me over a week ago on PM by people who don't want to post here because of the ridicule they cop.

The forum and other posters are poorer for it. King Ranson is not the flamer or coops so why bag him? You want the forum to be a ghost town?

If we only wanted rumours that were 100% what's going to happen, then you might as well just listen to the news.

Sometimes the actual player in question hasn't really decided what they are doing yet, so how are others supposed to know for sure?

There was talk the eagles wanted to send him to Carlton for Cripps before he re-signed.

with most reasonable rumours. There genuinely is some ounce of truth.
Maybe , but Yeo didnt want to leave as per KR's post . maybe he should have said WC want him out

If we only wanted rumours that were 100% what's going to happen, then you might as well just listen to the news.

Sometimes the actual player in question hasn't really decided what they are doing yet, so how are others supposed to know for sure?
Yeo only did a sit down interview two months ago talking about all things life in WA , He had no intentions to go anywhere , did you watch it as i posted a link to it ?

There was talk the eagles wanted to send him to Carlton for Cripps before he re-signed.

with most reasonable rumours. There genuinely is some ounce of truth.

Some W.A. posters on the rumours board reckon it has legs. Maybe they are trolling, maybe not. It seems fairly credible from my view.

Would you go Yeo or Parker? Parker obviously the better player but one year older and would be looking at a longer deal with more $$.

Yeo's last two years have been off but his best is very good and in my view he'd be an ideal complement to Steele in that he is a bit body and could be a bit of an enforcer if teams try the s**t that Freo did with Steele. We'd be getting him at the bottom of his value.

If Seb walks and we get second round compo I'd definitely trade for Yeo.

Some W.A. posters on the rumours board reckon it has legs. Maybe they are trolling, maybe not. It seems fairly credible from my view.

Would you go Yeo or Parker? Parker obviously the better player but one year older and would be looking at a longer deal with more $$.

Yeo's last two years have been off but his best is very good and in my view he'd be an ideal complement to Steele in that he is a bit body and could be a bit of an enforcer if teams try the s**t that Freo did with Steele. We'd be getting him at the bottom of his value.

If Seb walks and we get second round compo I'd definitely trade for Yeo.
Me personally? I want neither.

I flirted with the idea of wanting Cerra. But not for 750k either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back