Game Day 2022 AFL Grand Final : Geelong v Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

Good game from an almost neutral standpoint. 3 set shot misses right in front and a foolish play on from a mark by Collingwood came back to haunt them.
Would have preffered Collingwood over the Flogs any day, but oh well.

*Edit to add...what I am happy about is the games have been entertaining...so I'm getting my money's worth out of the Finals subscription that I accidentally bought instead of just a weekly one! Hahahaha!!

Can't watch that and think It's Geelong's flag to lose they got lucky end of story. Pies matched their pressure and intensity and all of a sudden there lineball with everybody else. Pies cost themselves the last 2 goals by being too far up the ground as they were defending. Should of had a goalkeeper like Moore for those last 2 minutes to make sure there was no Joe the goose opportunities. High risk high reward gameplans come at a cost unfortunately.

Pies had their chances but lacked composure.

Losing Taylor Adams for the year a huge blow for their chances.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And it's the non-calls which are the worst
Cats play the tigers game of infringing at every opportunity, knowing the umps will only call them 10% of the time.

If they are going to lose a contest they default to holding and scragging.

Teams have worked out umps put the whistle away in finals (for some teams more than others) which is causing this rubbish. Umps need to go back to paying everything.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day 2022 AFL Grand Final : Geelong v Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

Back