Player Watch 2022 AFL National Draft Discussion - read the pinned post

Who will you be happy with Hawthorn selecting with their first pick?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
National AFL draft Monday November 28(first round only).
All other selections to be held on Tuesday November 29.
The pre-season and rookie drafts will then take place at 3pm (AEST) on Wednesday November 30.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Clark got 3.08 and 8.64 for 20m and agility at the start of the year, it’s only a slight drop off. Athleticism has never been his go it’s his pure football ability
Fair enough, I doubt Sam Mitchell or Luke Hodge would have been top 10 for anything at the draft combine either

well Jhye Clark apparently performed poorly at the combine

3.11 (probably bottom 10 percent) 20m
8.7 agility (average to below average for his size)
6.27 (above average) in the 2k
The game has got quicker and mids more athletic.

Would have to be very high on Clarkes football ability. There’s not many elite mids in todays football who have below speed and agility unless they’re the big bulls.

With the likes of Bruhn, JHF, Henry orchestrating where they want to go ………. seriously they are making a mockery of the system and the Hawks should get into Sheez advising him that every club he meets, tell them you can pick me but I promise you I will be leaving in 12-24 months to go to the Hawks to scare them off!

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With the likes of Bruhn, JHF, Bruhn orchestrating where they want to go ………. seriously they are making a mockery of the system and the Hawks should get into Sheez advising him that every club he meets, tell them you can pick me but I promise you I will be leaving in 12-24 months to go to the Hawks to scare them off!
He's comfortable going kangas

Are you going to be OK if Georgie boy doesnt end up a Hawk?

I liked his character. He has that little bit of edginess to him.
I will have to be.

Might seem weird clipping an actual child here but you'd think after 360 of these he'd have made them seem a bit less scripted.

Brayden seems like a good scout though, save for that poster above the bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back