Player Watch 2022 AFL National Draft Discussion - read the pinned post

Who will you be happy with Hawthorn selecting with their first pick?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
National AFL draft Monday November 28(first round only).
All other selections to be held on Tuesday November 29.
The pre-season and rookie drafts will then take place at 3pm (AEST) on Wednesday November 30.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hearing about the potential Bowes salary dump, we could have picks 7 and 8 (after Ashcroft bid).
That could give us access to two of McKensie, Clark and Humphrey.
This would be amazing even if we lose this years second.
Purely speculation, but if it is proven correct, let’s do it. Bowes and an additional first is too hard to pass up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lots of guys standing out in the first quarter who I didn't know or wasn't looking out for.

Nick Watson, Paul Pascu, Harvey Gallagher, Noah Long, Max Gruzewski.

Jefferson and Humphrey plenty impressive for the high end guys.

Hollands had a heap of it but has not made the best decisions or executed his disposal well.

Lots of guys standing out in the first quarter who I didn't know or wasn't looking out for.

Nick Watson, Paul Pascu, Harvey Gallagher, Noah Long, Max Gruzewski.

Jefferson and Humphrey plenty impressive for the high end guys.

Hollands had a heap of it but has not made the best decisions or executed his disposal well.
Watson kick up the middle to Gruzewski was magical.

Hollands getting heaps of it but he puts way too much air on his kicks.

Lack of polish - in your opinion how concerning is this in terms of Hawks taking him with first?

I think if his disposal was cleaner we wouldn't be a chance to be able to take him, he'd be there with Ashcroft and Wardlaw. Game breaking mid forwards who can explode from celarances and be dangerous forward are very valuable in modern footy, so you wouldn't sweat too much on his goal kicking.

I think if his disposal was cleaner we wouldn't be a chance to be able to take him, he'd be there with Ashcroft and Wardlaw. Game breaking mid forwards who can explode from celarances and be dangerous forward are very valuable in modern footy, so you wouldn't sweat too much on his goal kicking.
Polled well on the Morrish
Looks super powerful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back