Position 2022 Fantasy Defenders

Remove this Banner Ad

But Freo are happy giving him the centreman role in a much better midfield

Makes sense
For now, he started Rd 1 for us too last 2 years. Played 67%TOG AAMI game, too many theres not many options

If Jiath doesn't play and Hartigan does , then I'll go with Sic - as he'll have far less competition for running half back/there'll be another key back to allow him to play the interceptor along with Scrimshaw. If the above doesn't happen, then I'll go with Tucker
I'm in the same boat mate. Sicily third tall worries me, may limit him to 70. Looking at mccinerney/tucker. Other option is touk to jelly, sic to Dawson.

I’m looking to trade in a premo defender, I already have Whitfield, Cripps, Hewett and Sicily.

I’m to nervous to jump on Hall with the lack of coverage and potential covid carnage. I also don’t want to jump on Lloyd with the potential changes to the Swans style.

This leaves me weighing up either Jayden Short or Tom Stewart, I know neither lit up last week but I’m trying to decide which one to select. Any thoughts or opinions would be welcomed. ;)

I’m looking to trade in a premo defender, I already have Whitfield, Cripps, Hewett and Sicily.

I’m to nervous to jump on Hall with the lack of coverage and potential covid carnage. I also don’t want to jump on Lloyd with the potential changes to the Swans style.

This leaves me weighing up either Jayden Short or Tom Stewart, I know neither lit up last week but I’m trying to decide which one to select. Any thoughts or opinions would be welcomed. ;)

Houston?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think you can justify Houston on the basis of cash gen. 40 BE and playing the Hawks who gave up 23 marks to Hall and McDonald last week.

At least that's what I'm telling myself
Was incredible last week but his highest ever season average has been 80 points a game.

Short and Stewart have both 90+ seasons so I just feel safer with working out which one of them to pick.

I've gone Sicily and Bulk Cash

Sicily will make money too in a year where bench rookies may not be great
This is something I’m really factoring into my trades going forward, with how bad the cash gen on the bench is, getting those value guys in

I have 288k in the bank for next week, and may look to turn a dud bench guys like Owens into a value player like Caldwell/Gresham

Was incredible last week but his highest ever season average has been 80 points a game.

Short and Stewart have both 90+ seasons so I just feel safer with working out which one of them to pick.
Both those 2 are going to drop in price I think. Do you need to get one this week? Would be nice to have another look or 2 at them both.

I’d probably go Stewart if had to pick one now. Picked both as my 2 premos last year and found him more consistent apart from that Charlie Cameron game.

As tigs2010 said it’s probably better to wait until their prices drop a little further if you can. If you have to pick one though, just bear in mind that Stewart is likely to play in fairly damp conditions tonight which may not help, plus the Cats look like they want to play a lot faster this year which doesn’t help his chip-mark game either. So I would be leaning towards Short - I’m still highly confident he’ll come good.

Hall is the only target worth it at the moment. Otherwise just ignore until things settle.

Docherty next week ????

Both those 2 are going to drop in price I think. Do you need to get one this week? Would be nice to have another look or 2 at them both.

I’d probably go Stewart if had to pick one now. Picked both as my 2 premos last year and found him more consistent apart from that Charlie Cameron game.
Hall is the only target worth it at the moment. Otherwise just ignore until things settle.
I’m in a little bit of an interesting spot, I need to trade out McInerny but can only afford downgrade him. I’m not super keen on Foley and don’t want to rely on playing Gibcus or someone like Skinner, Sinn or Smith or NoD on my field.

Through some DPP work I can move Dusty to a defender, with the additional money from the McInerny trade I can even afford Hall in in.

For my structures I’m quite keen on bringing in a premo defender otherwise I feel I would only be trading for the sake of it.

Going to bring in Aaron Hall!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back