Teams 2022 Fantasy - Rate my Pre-Season Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be interested to hear what you guys see as the range of scoring for keepers on each line. More specifically what is the lowest average that you'd expect on each line.

Reason I'm asking is that I've got a lot of players between the 400k-700k range in my team and don't want to overload on F5-6, M7-8, D5-6 type players. All players below 400k and a couple over are stepping stones in my mind.
Defenders 95+
Midfielders 105+
Rucks 105+
Forwards 90+

I had briefly flirted with a four rookie side last week but felt that Hugo Ralphsmith at F6 might actually not be a bad shout. Brough him in and had 400k to play with.

Somehow I've now ended up with a three uber midfield.

I could save 100-150k and go down to my prefered premium or underpriced premium targets, however I don't really know what to do with the cash. I may have to do so if O'Driscoll isn't selected and I need to last minute pivot to Chesser or Sinn, but otherwise the 100k on someone's head doesn't really get me anywhere without, for example, cutting a Heeney/Butters type for Treloar which, while safe, i'm kind of keen on the upside with the other two.

Bring on the pre-season.

I had briefly flirted with a four rookie side last week but felt that Hugo Ralphsmith at F6 might actually not be a bad shout. Brough him in and had 400k to play with.

I could save 100-150k and go down to my prefered premium or underpriced premium targets, however I don't really know what to do with the cash. I may have to do so if O'Driscoll isn't selected and I need to last minute pivot to Chesser or Sinn, but otherwise the 100k on someone's head doesn't really get me anywhere without, for example, cutting a Heeney/Butters type for Treloar which, while safe, i'm kind of keen on the upside with the other two.

Bring on the pre-season.
I don't think HRS is best 22 ATS.

My final team before the scratch matches and practice games begin. Hasn't changed much in the last few weeks except for Sinn --> O'Driscoll and Clark --> Ward. Not too confident on JHF (midfield minutes?) and Rachele (lack of forward rookies) but we'll see how they go over the next couple weeks. There's a good chance I'll upgrade one of them by downgrading Gawn to someone else.

Screen Shot 2022-02-23 at 1.04.35 pm.png

Defenders 95+
Midfielders 105+
Rucks 105+
Forwards 90+
Thanks for that. So for my full team.

Looks like Hewett & Sicily possibly D5 & D6

Neale at M8.

Then a toss up of Dusty, Thomas, Weller, Heeney & Butters.

I'm a bit toey in loading up the Fwds, I have Curnow at F6 and he'll be used to grab an uber mid. It really only leaves 1 spot vacant, so those players like Duncan, Dunkley, Treloar, De Goey, Sidebum could all likely outscore my current Fwds, not to mention the guys who might get Fwd status like Marshall and Zorko.

Trouble is that I really like the upside on my current crop and I have doubts on all of the others. Do I then plan to luxury upgrade my Fwds after my team is 'complete'?

Thanks for that. So for my full team.

Looks like Hewett & Sicily possibly D5 & D6

Neale at M8.

Then a toss up of Dusty, Thomas, Weller, Heeney & Butters.

I'm a bit toey in loading up the Fwds, I have Curnow at F6 and he'll be used to grab an uber mid. It really only leaves 1 spot vacant, so those players like Duncan, Dunkley, Treloar, De Goey, Sidebum could all likely outscore my current Fwds, not to mention the guys who might get Fwd status like Marshall and Zorko.

Trouble is that I really like the upside on my current crop and I have doubts on all of the others. Do I then plan to luxury upgrade my Fwds after my team is 'complete'?
This is where I'm sitting too. Currently running deep to F5 with those Heeney Butters types which means only fitting one more player in. Wondering if it's a bad move or not but then I see massive upside in all of them

My final team before the scratch matches and practice games begin. Hasn't changed much in the last few weeks except for Sinn --> O'Driscoll and Clark --> Ward. Not too confident on JHF (midfield minutes?) and Rachele (lack of forward rookies) but we'll see how they go over the next couple weeks. There's a good chance I'll upgrade one of them by downgrading Gawn to someone else.

View attachment 1332607
Nice team and obviously the rookies are placeholders for now.

This is where I'm sitting too. Currently running deep to F5 with those Heeney Butters types which means only fitting one more player in. Wondering if it's a bad move or not but then I see massive upside in all of them
I think that they're all capable of 95+, it's just that the others I don't have are all capable of 105+ Again, it's my doubts on the others that's holding me back from choosing 2 of them, because as certain as the Sun comes up, I'm certain to pick the wrong 2. So I guess it's a wait n see approach.

I think that they're all capable of 95+, it's just that the others I don't have are all capable of 105+ Again, it's my doubts on the others that's holding me back from choosing 2 of them, because as certain as the Sun comes up, I'm certain to pick the wrong 2. So I guess it's a wait n see approach.
Yeah I guess the issue with all those other guys is their injury history so you could be forgiven bypassing most of them. Just means you have to get in the absolute top guys in all the other positions to make up for a shortfall, assuming there actually is a shortfall and they all stay injury free. Still a lot to process and figure out

Bring on the pre-season.
If you got 100k spare I'd definitely put it on Heeney's head and get Treloar

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hollands looks unlikely to play Round 1, and unsure on O'Driscoll, but rest looks very solid!
Yeah I don’t feel great about fielding Hollands anyway, was gonna upgrade him to Pedlar but sounds like that might be a no go as well.

Hollands looks unlikely to play Round 1, and unsure on O'Driscoll, but rest looks very solid!

He was reportedly playing in the early game with a view to playing early according to the Suns, but that might be a bit of positive spin....

What I’m rolling with at the moment, will probably change 100 times after next weeks practice matches 😂

Attachments

• C376B04C-F9E3-451D-A6A0-49064C20E4C8.png
    C376B04C-F9E3-451D-A6A0-49064C20E4C8.png
    294 KB · Views: 41
  • 10181DF5-94DF-4066-ABE4-53696D4952AB.png
    10181DF5-94DF-4066-ABE4-53696D4952AB.png
    326.5 KB · Views: 37
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back