Teams 2022 Fantasy - Rate my Pre-Season Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guthrie or Neale? I can afford the both just wanting higher sustained output, Guthrie's score of 58 against Bombers last year worries me

Guthrie or Neale? I can afford the both just wanting higher sustained output, Guthrie's score of 58 against Bombers last year worries me

Neale for shiz

What do you recon fellas?

Rookies to change as the teams come in etc.

View attachment 1346453

Any feedback appreciated.
Biggest issues I see;
  • Mead unlikely. You'll need to upgrade to Soligi/Macdonald type which is another 30-50k
  • Hollands unlikely, potentially replace with Dixon for the same price or find 90k and go Rachele
  • I'd be real weary of fielding 2 rooks in defence. Think what kozi said above makes sense as it gets 1 less rook off your field which will be far safer in the long run
Looks like Mead has been named!

I owned Guthrie for half the year, awesome to watch, gets alot of +6's but hangs around the 70-76% TOG. Gets his 30 touches a game, but i wouldn't pay full price for him when you could get Mills who is a jet (no bias)

To Milera or not to Milera is the question hmm
I saw a snippet of him on the local news last night, it looked like his body type has changed, he looked much thicker set through the hips/torso. Whether that equates to more +6's who knows. I'm onboard, go get'em Junior!

I saw a snippet of him on the local news last night, it looked like his body type has changed, he looked much thicker set through the hips/torso. Whether that equates to more +6's who knows. I'm onboard, go get'em Junior!
Think i will wait a week and see have an easy option to sideways or downgrade if i want to do it next week

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Final team after extended bench has been updated.
Really didn't want to get rid of Neale but had to trade him for Crouch as back line emergency's are lacking and need Mccartin on the bench for the 30 green dots. Also wanted Coniglio over Dustin Martin but what can you do.
View attachment 1347642
Nicely balanced looking team. Only 9 differences in the entire squad to what i have at the moment.

View attachment 1347679
The team. With the exception of rookies, hasn't changed in over a week (Milera was out for a hot second, then back in once announced).
Only 4 rookies on ground
I like it. Bats very deep, shows you what you can do when not going set and forget and not paying up on the bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back