Teams 2022 Fantasy - Rate my Pre-Season Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think J Kelly offers too much value to pass up. If there’s any silver lining in dropping Crae it’s that he’s pretty much fully priced, and from memory you had at least one of Steele and Miller as a captain option? So yeah I’d keep Kelly

I would have a starting midfield of: Touk, Steele, Brayshaw, J Kelly, Rowell, JHF, Daicos, Ward - plus two spuds that will never ever get a game on the bench.

Blakey looked the goods in AAMI

That's my thinking, but absolutely no one's talking about him. Very fantasy relevant role and looks ready to explode.

He’s one I’ve seriously considered and may end up taking. That would make half my backline Swans though with Lloyd and McCartin.

Which in a COVID world could make life very difficult.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Same boat. Never thought much of him to be honest. Glimpses of superstardom. Too many mouths to feed though and becomes more useful for them rotating forward like Heeney.

I expect more of the same in 2022.

That said,... I've got him because FOMO.
Played injured last year.

If you want a representation of how he should score, look at his rounds 1 - 5 last year, when he wasn't playing hampered by injuries.

Also more midfield minutes and natural progression (another year in the system) he should score very well.

The real concern should be how many games he misses through suspension, and his durability to last the season uninjured, due to his kamikaze playing style.

What do you recon fellas?

Rookies to change as the teams come in etc.

View attachment 1346453

Any feedback appreciated.
I'd go McInerney + Sicily over Rich + Gibcus. Identical price and should win comfortably on points.

Hollands unlikely to play and I'd also get Durdin off field. Can be solved by finding 100k to get Hollands up to Rachele and switching Rachele with Durdin. Crisp to Short would be an easy way to get most of the way there without sacrificing many points.

Aside from those 2 things looking good.

What do you recon fellas?

Rookies to change as the teams come in etc.

View attachment 1346453

Any feedback appreciated.

Biggest issues I see;
  • Mead unlikely. You'll need to upgrade to Soligi/Macdonald type which is another 30-50k
  • Hollands unlikely, potentially replace with Dixon for the same price or find 90k and go Rachele
  • I'd be real weary of fielding 2 rooks in defence. Think what kozi said above makes sense as it gets 1 less rook off your field which will be far safer in the long run

FFS Still so unsure about Cripps, he has hurt me so badly in the past. I've found the coin to start Jelly instead at the moment, but going down to Cripps helps me improve fwd line. Might be necessary if Xerri isn't named

bastard.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back