Teams 2022 Fantasy - Rate my Pre-Season Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently got Butters in my side but he makes me nervous. Just seems like one of those perennial mid to high 80s types. Nothing much has changed with Ports side so there doesn’t seem much to suggest he’d get more mid time while he’s handy up forward. Have missed a fair bit of preseason, has there been talk of him getting more responsibilities?
Same boat. Never thought much of him to be honest. Glimpses of superstardom. Too many mouths to feed though and becomes more useful for them rotating forward like Heeney.

I expect more of the same in 2022.

That said,... I've got him because FOMO.

Same boat. Never thought much of him to be honest. Glimpses of superstardom. Too many mouths to feed though and becomes more useful for them rotating forward like Heeney.

Exactly the same here, he’s an “I’ve got him because everybody else does and I’ve already taken too many bold positions against the majority elsewhere on my field” pick.

Nah get rid of him. Same to all others.
I’ll keep his 100+ average to myself.

Currently got Butters in my side but he makes me nervous. Just seems like one of those perennial mid to high 80s types. Nothing much has changed with Ports side so there doesn’t seem much to suggest he’d get more mid time while he’s handy up forward. Have missed a fair bit of preseason, has there been talk of him getting more responsibilities?

His last few games 2021 were very good. Club has been quoted saying Butters and Rozee getting more midfield time this season.

Brayshaw/Kelly and Heeney or Steele and Brodie

I’d go Brayshaw and Heeney I think mate, 2 keepers

Can you help me with Steele and Brayshaw v Macrae and Zerrett?
Steele and Bray, not sure how playing more half back will effect Zez.

Unrelated but I need this answered ASAP lol.
I have a paid Fantasy league with my mates, and someone has backed out last minute so I'm going to add a filler team 'cause fu** having a bye.
Want someone not as easy as Robbo, but not that hard to beat.
Please help rank into categories of Easy, Medium, Hard... Don't know who to pick.

Warnie

Calvin

Roy Destroy

The Traders

Fantasy Freako Champion Data

Mitch Robinson

Have ditched Macrae last minute to Brayshaw - banked the 100K to allow last minute rookie upgrades....
Don’t think you’ll have any regrets owning Brayshaw but I do think it might be hard watching Crae tonight…

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rookie error. Will update you with all my Crae 150’s

Don’t think you’ll have any regrets owning Brayshaw but I do think it might be hard watching Crae tonight…

I'm still umming and ahhing about it....

**** you Horse, Bevo and Leon for screwing up fantasy for everyone this year.....

I'm still umming and ahhing about it....

fu** you Horse, Bevo and Leon for screwing up fantasy for everyone this year.....
If it’s any consolation, I think a lot of people are going to have to make similar decisions. At least you’ve given yourself some time to think about it, plenty are going to be scrambling last minute

If it’s any consolation, I think a lot of people are going to have to make similar decisions. At least you’ve given yourself some time to think about it, plenty are going to be scrambling last minute

I just think that Touk, Steele, Brayshaw and Kelly - are likely to be keepers.

Not sure Neale is - so it's one less trade to do.

The other option would be J Kelly down to Neale or someone similar....
I think J Kelly offers too much value to pass up. If there’s any silver lining in dropping Crae it’s that he’s pretty much fully priced, and from memory you had at least one of Steele and Miller as a captain option? So yeah I’d keep Kelly

The Big Bang Theory Reaction GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back