Position 2022 Fantasy Rookies

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently a handful of Hawks players are in the Vid protocol.

More chance for a Macdonald debut?
Imagine Ward and MacDonald end up having to isolate. Imagine the rookie carnage 😂

beaten by TDC
embarrassing parks and recreation GIF

Any defensive rookies bar McCartin and De Koning? Don't think Gibcus can boost his price enough given he's already quite expensive, Sinn sounds like he's not in the 22 and Smith doesn't seem like he'll stay in the side long enough.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm worried he comes out when Witho comes back in round 2

Me too bro :(

Me too. Even with all the outs does he play if Witho was in for round 1? Struggling to see who else gets dropped for Witho.. it would have to be a Foley or Naish out for Hough to hold. Both appear to be ahead of him.

Yeah it's honestly too hard to know right now but logically he's out for Witho. I guess if someone like Naish absolutely stinks it up then he potentially goes out. Probably safer to go Macdonald instead and hope someone like Reef gets named
Didn't Hough play with Witherden and Naish in the AAMI game?

Milera big downgrade option for mine as opposed to thinking about starting him. Odds on he'll be sub for the first game or two. Hopefully gets on and loses cash to become the juiciest cheap defender we’ll ever get.
Having him as the sub makes little sense, especially given that subs are more likely unused than used (and you have no control over when you might need to activate).

If he's not fit enough, he will play SANFL.
If he's fit, he plays AFL until he inevitably breaks down.

They have announced he's playing, so I would expect to see him in the 22.

Unrelated but I need this answered ASAP lol.
I have a paid Fantasy league with my mates, and someone has backed out last minute so I'm going to add a filler team 'cause **** having a bye.
Want someone not as easy as Robbo, but not that hard to beat.
Rank the Fantasy filler teams by difficulty.
1000010.png

Warnie
1100064.png

Calvin
1100050.png

Roy Destroy
2.png

The Traders
1111760.png

Fantasy Freako Champion Data
2121824.png

Mitch Robinson

Having him as the sub makes little sense, especially given that subs are more likely unused than used (and you have no control over when you might need to activate).

If he's not fit enough, he will play SANFL.
If he's fit, he plays AFL until he inevitably breaks down.

They have announced he's playing, so I would expect to see him in the 22.
Do SANFL play this weekend? That’s be the only thing against that is if there’s sub v no game

Time to start thinking about contingency plans for when f all basement rooks are named... Chapman to Milera is mine. Shouldn't hurt too much points wise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back