List Mgmt. 2022 List Management: Draft, Trade and FA Pt2: Electric Boogaloo

Remove this Banner Ad

So Geelong must be sweeping all of Narkle’s issues under the rug ?

Geelong is out of Melbourne city and Narkle doesn’t have his family and friends with him. When he is over here in the off-season around his family and friends he has had some troubles. If a club like geelong can’t harness his talents, and they gave him a fair crack not like Jordan Clark. Why would we be able to.

It would be best for him and us if he doesn’t come back west.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Belly never said he wouldn't trade Neale. Neale requested a trade, Bell said it would be nice to keep him, and that the club would TRY to keep him, but a trade request was never ruled out. There was no media release that said "Lachie has asked for a trade, we have categorically denied his request". We would have lost Neale for nothing as a FA the following year.

Lobb has a year left and we lose him for a pick in the 35-50 next year. There is no benefit of trading him this year UNLESS we get a first round pick. We're not trading him for pick 30 this year after denying his trade request a few weeks earlier.
If we kept Neale and just picked up the FA compo for him, we probably would have got #7 the next year

I don't think it's appropriate that it happened but Stack spent a long time behind bars here at the start of this year or last, he wouldn't spend any time outside of the club or his home without a camera in his face.

Talented, question marks over professionalism leading to his sliding right out of the draft

If we kept Neale and just picked up the FA compo for him, we probably would have got #7 the next year
And instead we got what? I don't remember but it was something like 6 and 19? (Which we wasted). We ended up with pick 7,8,9 in the 2019 draft anyway so another pick from neale wouldn't have made a big difference

Poor old Rendell. Off the top of his head tried telling SOS and Barrett as well as getting Brodie we used 19 on Johnson who is a quality mid…complete silence in the room from the other two blokes. They either don’t care or have NFI.

Rendell gets a lot of s**t but knows a bit more than most these duds on Trade Radio.

In Fairness sos is like this:

Math What GIF by HyperX

Going through the detail of a deal where the trader doesn’t get ****ed

This is why Lobb leaving is a good thing long term.
Treacy needs to play 20 odd games next year in the AFL. He should be ready to really contribute strongly and consistently from then on
The only question with Treacy is his height. Key defenders are 200cms these days. The pav 193m forward is hard to cut it unless you are truly a gifted footballer b

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And instead we got what? I don't remember but it was something like 6 and 19? (Which we wasted). We ended up with pick 7,8,9 in the 2019 draft anyway so another pick from neale wouldn't have made a big difference
By trading Neale + 30 we got: 6, 19, 55.

By not trading Neale, we would of had: at least 1 more year of Neale, 2019 #7 (if he left anyway), 30.

Really wished we kept him for 2019.

So, looks like we're going back to the Gold Coast well with Corbitt and Sharp. Are they Brodie, Clark, Aish quality or Kersten/Matera quality? Must admit I'm a little concerned with Corbitt playing 4 games this year as a forward and only kicking 1 goal. At least with Brodie and Clark you could see that they were talented players who just hadn't gotten an opportunity. I'm not quite as sold on these two, but obviously the club must see something in them.

Poor old Rendell. Off the top of his head tried telling SOS and Barrett as well as getting Brodie we used 19 on Johnson who is a quality mid…complete silence in the room from the other two blokes. They either don’t care or have NFI.

Rendell gets a lot of s**t but knows a bit more than most these duds on Trade Radio.

SOS and Barrett wouldn't know our list

Amiss and Treacy need to play AFL level football next year. The only way you develop is by playing in the big leagues.

Both have potential to be elite key forwards, amongst the best in the competition in eventual time. Let them work their way against the best defenders.

Oh well if you have such intimate knowledge of his character by all means get him in.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Your the one who has claimed intimate knowledge of Narkle by comparing him to Stack's issues. There is no substance to what you said.

Amiss and Treacy need to play AFL level football next year. The only way you develop is by playing in the big leagues.

Both have potential to be elite key forwards, amongst the best in the competition in eventual time. Let them work their way against the best defenders.
This. I believe FFC think the same thing as both of them were limited by injury/sickness this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2022 List Management: Draft, Trade and FA Pt2: Electric Boogaloo

Remove this Banner Ad

Back