Autopsy 2022 Rd 9 Blues show Giant heart to win interstate

Who played well for the Blues in Round 9 vs the Giants?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Massive win really.

Lots of good performances but I have to admit, Durdin looks like he could be way better than I even expected. Good at pretty much everything when he gets his hands on the pill. And we know about his pressure.

Absolutely lethal at times today. Can get up the ground and hit targets at will, rarely fumbles, can actually take overheard marks, kicked some slick goals today.

Great game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

how's ralph throwing mega scepticism at the club regarding our statement re williams? **** off please - bloke has barely cooled down - always think the worst

Massive win really.

Lots of good performances but I have to admit, Durdin looks like he could be way better than I even expected. Good at pretty much everything when he gets his hands on the pill. And we know about his pressure.
breakout

Jack Silvagni.

20 touches, 8 marks, chopped out in the ruck and two sensational, skilful, clutch goals.

Guy is a beast.

After his comment to JHF, a Norf supporter went off at Jack on what was a multi-post rant and called him VFL standard and he wouldn’t have been drafted if not for his surname. 😂

Today’s performance is off the back of last weeks 2 goal performance.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy 2022 Rd 9 Blues show Giant heart to win interstate

Back