Game Day 2022 Round 1 Fantasy Discussion - Let's Get Ready To Ramble

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
banner-fantasy-join-us-wall-png.1342166

How much value are we really going to get out of Milera and Xerri?

And how crazy would it be to skip them, reverse Witts back to Darcy and take Hayes' score?
If you still have an R2 that hasn't played yet and you have Hayes as emergency I would go all the way down to Preuss and use the cash to upgrade another line.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That sweet sweet 120 🤤

I have Steele's 107, plus Touk, Brayshaw and Kelly to come...

I'm sure Macrae will get in my side at some point...

Possibly when I trade Gawn out so Hayes can be at R1 next week....

That's why I'm considering throwing D8 and just looping McCartin and SDK for a few weeks. Round 6 Daicos lands back there.. stuff paying up near 400k for a dud D6 in the mean time

That was my original plan, and after tonight...f*ck it, I'm doing it. I want underpriced guys like Gresham and Lipinski, so I'm gonna bank some cash like I had, and then get them in if I can

If you still have an R2 that hasn't played yet and you have Hayes as emergency I would go all the way down to Preuss and use the cash to upgrade another line.

Another good option, could keep Milera and Xerri and have even more cash to rain down on over priced premiums who will score 57. I do think Darcy is going to be a keeper though if he plays enough games and I'd expect him back for next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back