Game Day 2022 Round 1 Fantasy Discussion - Let's Get Ready To Ramble

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
banner-fantasy-join-us-wall-png.1342166

Seems pretty solid especially considering the Salem bad luck. At least the other premo defenders haven’t scored so not much lost there
Most of us will have missed Hall. He was a definite for me until the hamstring but I’m sure plenty of other would say the same.

Anyway, if I took a risk on Hall I couldn’t have Touk hopefully he is a great captain today.

Most of us will have missed Hall. He was a definite for me until the hamstring but I’m sure plenty of other would say the same.

Anyway, if I took a risk on Hall I couldn’t have Touk hopefully he is a great captain today.
I wouldn’t have short and Gawn if I took Hall. Reality is I wasn’t going to with no games though I had to chop him

I wouldn’t have short and Gawn if I took Hall. Reality is I wasn’t going to with no games though I had to chop him
I would have gone Marshall Witts Hall D1 and not taken Crisp the spudsky

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At least Hall’s 38 point second half saved him from some disgustingly piggish score that really hurt us. Shadow89 is the only coach I’ve seen so far that actually takes fantasy seriously and has him anyway (well played!), the rest seem to be the casuals and the auto-fill crowd

xerrri went quiet but the potential is there
I’m pretty happy if he keeps that role and keeps getting 60s. Martin and Hayes will come on field for me next week anyway so Xerri will just be a competent bench cover player for the time being

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back