Game Day 2022 Round 1 Fantasy Discussion - Let's Get Ready To Ramble

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
banner-fantasy-join-us-wall-png.1342166

So do you go McInerney to Sicily straight up?

Bit of lateral thinking.. look what Cats allowed Martin to do on a wing. McInereny gets one more week IMO. Good game or he's gone though
The SCG is a different kettle of fish to the MCG though. I’ve nailed all of the rookies so far so if I haven’t got anything more pressing to do I will probably be doing McInerney to Sic straight up. Worlds apart in terms of passing the eye test

The SCG is a different kettle of fish to the MCG though. I’ve nailed all of the rookies so far so if I haven’t got anything more pressing to do I will probably be doing McInerney to Sic straight up. Worlds apart in terms of passing the eye test
There were reasons for getting McInerney though and it was the worst possible game for him. I'm inclined to give him just one more

There were reasons for getting McInerney though and it was the worst possible game for him. I'm inclined to give him just one more

and it wasn't lack of effort on his part - they didn't use his wing for an entire half and then ignored him free for the second half....

and it wasn't lack of effort on his part - they didn't use his wing for an entire half and then ignored him free for the second half....
We do a bit of that though, especially at the SCG. If you happen to be seated on the wrong wing there some games you would have been better off staying home watching on tv… so yeah definite concerns

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We do a bit of that though, especially at the SCG. If you happen to be seated on the wrong wing there some games you would have been better off staying home watching on tv… so yeah definite concerns

Yeah - I think it was in part that it appeared wet - so the wide switch wasn't on early - but it did seem to be noticeable they stayed to one side.

Hopefully next week is a little better - as the role appears there for him - he just didn't get it on the weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back