Game Day 2022 Round 1 Fantasy Discussion - Let's Get Ready To Ramble

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
banner-fantasy-join-us-wall-png.1342166

Brodie doing everything he needs to do. Rachelle tracking well, though his reliance on goals is a concern going forward. Crouch is exactly on pace to hit his BE of 77, but he needs to hit 80+ to make the pick worthwhile.

Mainly happy about the players in this one I chose to fade - Dawson, Milera, Chapman, Soligo and, to a lesser extent, Serong.

My ranking is slowly ticking upwards this game. Aiming for <5000 by the end of the round.

Thought this would be a decent match up fantasy wise but it’s been anything but.

Bray is 30 points ahead of the next best player on ground…

Tucker looks good, but is his role dramatically different from what he's done in the past? If he's just playing off half-back again, I don't see him exceeding his career-high average of 72, which isn't quite enough to justify picking him.

The only caveat to this is if Fremantle have adopted a more possession-heavy game in their back half, but I haven't seen that today.

Tucker looks good, but is his role dramatically different from what he's done in the past? If he's just playing off half-back again, I don't see him exceeding his career-high average of 72, which isn't quite enough to justify picking him.

The only caveat to this is if Fremantle have adopted a more possession-heavy game in their back half, but I haven't seen that today.
Tucker mid/wing.

Freo were holding the ball up in that second game, chipping around and working for the switch. Haven’t seemed like they’ve wanted to, or needed to on this match.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back