Game Day 2022 Round 1 Fantasy Discussion - Let's Get Ready To Ramble

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
banner-fantasy-join-us-wall-png.1342166

2 of Brodie, Xerri, Rachele? Who do I leave out?

*If I pick Brodie have to go MacDonald to Hough/Soligo.

**If I go without Brodie I’ll have $90k left for next week to rectify things like McInerney
Which ever you do let me know so i can do the opposite :p

I am going Brodie and Rachele atm but did have all 3 until Martin forced me to take a donut to get his score :laughing:

Brodie and Rachele should be the safer options with CCJ named but who really knows what North will do with Xerri forward pocket/Ruck BANANA :drunk:

Which ever you do let me know so i can do the opposite :p

I am going Brodie and Rachele atm but did have all 3 until Martin forced me to take a donut to get his score :laughing:

Brodie and Rachele should be the safer options with CCJ named but who really knows what North will do with Xerri forward pocket/Ruck BANANA :drunk:
I had 3 too and did same thing. Currently I have Xerri out. Might keep it that way. Can always go Brodie/Rachele to Xerri next week if he goes massive

1436 with Chapman, Touk, Rowell, JHF, Ward, Brodie and Rachele. Tough to gauge where I’ll finish. Probably looking like it’s going to be around 2000. Backline has really backfired but I’ve got a bit of coin from going Naish down to Hollands to get Nick Martins score.

Is Hollands actually likely to play soon? In the same situation with Martin, I'm thinking Pedlar might be a better chance.

Any West Coast fans know what role Luke Foley will be playing? and is he gonna be able to hold his spot?

Any West Coast fans know what role Luke Foley will be playing? and is he gonna be able to hold his spot?

Half back, possibly pushing onto wing today just due to all the outs.

Depending how he plays obviously but I reckon he can hold his spot for a while.

Duggan and Witherden to come back but even if they were available this week I still think he would get a game. He's ahead of Hough and Naish and probably level with the likes of Nelson and Rotham. Like I said alot depends on how they all play today.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If dawsons a late out I think I’ll drop him to Powell
Playing at Optus so lots of room and should be a good matchup
And only needs to get 70 to match the premo defenders anyway lol

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

If dawsons a late out I think I’ll drop him to Powell
Playing at Optus so lots of room and should be a good matchup
And only needs to get 70 to match the premo defenders anyway lol

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Powell's been in and out of my team. A good option that's a bit under the radar.

This is a good example of if your player didn't light the charts up but had the role needed don't jump off yet could just be a bad game
Whitfield, whats the go with him, MMM commentator said he looked like he had a groin problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back