Autopsy 2022 Round 2 Blues hold on to beat Dogs. Charlie kicks 5

Who played well for the Blues in Round 2 vs the Dogs?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Carlton Blues Celebration GIF by Carlton Football Club

dogs came back into it when our smalls fell off the pace. not surprising because they were all over them like a bad rash, hard to keep that up all game.

we've turned mcgovern into a football player. hopefully mcdonald is ok.

i like that we won ugly, gives the players something to think about.

We won ugly against last year's runners up.

A team most say will be top 4 and right at the pinnacle again....

And with a man down for H2.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

9 goals from your key forwards is great. Lochie O'Brien's best game in his career. Zac Williams best game at Carlton
Two from Silvagni as well... so basically 11 goals from our tall forwards.

Really good to see us not rely on individual brilliance to get the win. Players are performing brilliantly, but it seems that’s what the team system lets them do, rather than needing to put in Herculean efforts to get us over the line.

Having two genuinely dangerous key forwards transforms our attacking structure and allows the smalls the opportunity to present as a constant danger.

The fact we didn’t have one of our 1st choice midfielders in the team is incredible considering where the midfield was 12 months ago.

Its a bit ironic a Frenchman (Pitto) throughly trounced an Englishman (Tim) tonight.

Seriously love Pittonet's game tonight, I would like to say I never lost faith in the big fellow (yes I know he is actually Italian), he always puts in the hard yards and never stops trying, and tonight he got reward for all his hard work.

Definitely deserves votes friends.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy 2022 Round 2 Blues hold on to beat Dogs. Charlie kicks 5

Back