List Mgmt. 2022 Trade and Free Agency Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Could be the most paid since Judd, time will tell. Is this more points wise than Jeremy Cameron trade? Unlikely unless Brisbane miss top 8 next year.
Not even the most paid this year.

Let's cancel out the F4s - F1, F2, plus 21. Let's assume same as this year for simplicity and it comes out to the point equivalent of pick 5 (which it obviously isn't since no one will give up pick 5 for that, but it's easiest).

If you cancel out the picks Power gave and got back, they gave up the point equivalent of pick 2 for JHF (assuming Rioli is worth a late first round/early second round pick, which seems reasonable).

Hawks losing a lot of experience with Mitchell and O'Meara going out today, big chance for the spoon IMO, their 2023 first would be a good pick to hold of for someone.

"I love the sound of opening a beer in the afternoon......you know what that sounds like......Victory.....sounds like victory" :D

**** yeah.

No 2 first rounders, no PSD and Dom just said we are confident we have the picks we need without going into def.

We win, they blinked. After all that - wasn’t it ‘pony up or PSD?’ - what happened there?

Pickers was PISSED as he was leaving, they were playing who’s got the biggest dick over a future 4th rounder wasting everyone’s time.

LFG!!!!!

This one was never in doubt. Once he publicly committed to the Lions, I knew that we would get it done. Absolute pros and hats off to our list management team. Killed this trade period! Dunkley’s addition to our midfield can’t be underestimated. Really is the missing link we need imo. Pumped for 2023

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

0_WhatsApp-Image-2021-10-21-at-94024-AMjpeg.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jeez they are a very nasty bunch over on the Bulldogs forum. Quite astonished at the level of hate for Brisbane! And why? They fleeced us on Schache, and got a good deal on Dunkley (which many of them admit) yet just such unbridled malice, vitriol and plain HATE for the Lions ... What gives??

I didn't want to tempt fate during trade period, but one of the things I didn't want to happen was lose Dev Roberston and of course, gain Gunston and Dunkley.

I am just so happy sitting here tonight that we got through trade period and we only lost Terry - whilst sorry to see him go - its probably best for both parties - but just so happy we staved off WA teams coming for Dev who just impressed so much late in the year.

Hawks losing a lot of experience with Mitchell and O'Meara going out today, big chance for the spoon IMO, their 2023 first would be a good pick to hold of for someone.

Surprised they didn't throw Matho two years if only for depth. What's their starting midfield? Newcombe, Worpel, Ward?

I didn't want to tempt fate during trade period, but one of the things I didn't want to happen was lose Dev Roberston and of course, gain Gunston and Dunkley.

I am just so happy sitting here tonight that we got through trade period and we only lost Terry - whilst sorry to see him go - its probably best for both parties - but just so happy we staved off WA teams coming for Dev who just impressed so much late in the year.

Terry got extra years out of the Suns that he wouldn’t have got from us. Good for him.

Surprised they didn't throw Matho two years if only for depth. What's their starting midfield? Newcombe, Worpel, Ward?
Can add Stephens in their midfield mix (ex-Geelong) as well for Hawthorn.

And no doubt despite getting a raft of future picks, we can still trade those picks to get that pick in the 30's or whatever we need for this year?
Correct me if worng, but can't picks still be traded up until draft?
We can trade a Future third, as we have two of those.

Maybe we can trade Melbourne back it’s future 3rd round pick, along with 55 & 56 for pick 37.

On the flip side I don’t get the Mitchell fit for the magpies at all. Their game style is built on aggressive, quick ball movement, Mitchell does not help with that.

AFL must be so proud of the 'spectacle' they created with this. No-one saw this outcome happening!
There will have been 100’000’s if not millions of clicks across all AFL media today.

You’re damn right they’ll be proud and very happy and so they should be.

I would have been CRUSHED had we lost Dev :(

Jeez they are a very nasty bunch over on the Bulldogs forum. Quite astonished at the level of hate for Brisbane! And why? They fleeced us on Schache, and got a good deal on Dunkley (which many of them admit) yet just such unbridled malice, vitriol and plain HATE for the Lions ... What gives??
I suspect if the situation was reversed but it was say Bailey or something leaving us, you’d see much of the same here.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2022 Trade and Free Agency Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back