List Mgmt. 2022 Trade, Draft, etc thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Times change...I don't want to lose Lobb from our team. Currently highest goal scorer by far. Maybe he's pulled his finger out finally and stopped playing with his hair...and the stutter run up is long gone. It just amazes me that your supporters don't see this option (in his current form) as being attractive.
I stand by all those comments when taken in context to the era they were made in. Except possibly the Ben Brown one on current form.

Great work on digging up all those old posts btw...even I had a giggle.

Times change...I don't want to lose Lobb from our team. Currently highest goal scorer by far. Maybe he's pulled his finger out finally and stopped playing with his hair...and the stutter run up is long gone. It just amazes me that your supporters don't see this option (in his current form) as being attractive.
I stand by all those comments when taken in context to the era they were made in. Except possibly the Ben Brown one on current form.

Great work on digging up all those old posts btw...even I had a giggle.
it's because he's 30 and is gone anyway.

Maybe he's pulled his finger out finally and stopped playing with his hair...and the stutter run up is long gone. It just amazes me that your supporters don't see this option (in his current form) as being attractive.

You should keep him given you like him so much.

I like our current arrangement where you give us guns (Langdon, Jeff White) and we give you flaming duds or formers stars that underperform (Hogan, Farmer etc)

Lobb doesn't meet this criteria, no deal. :p

That just backs up my point...your team list managers would be foolish to pass on Lobb and instead take the picks we get for him from some other Victorian team along with the first round picks your going to get. Digging up old posts just backs up the whole situation. Why on earth would you pass on Lobb when your window is open and he kicks more goals as a forward/ruck than Jackson?

Probably trade next year's first out for a first this year, hopefully bank a few late seconds or similar next year for juicy points.

Hopefully he adds another few cm in height, 180cm pretty light on for a mid nowadays.

Would be handy having a key position f/s come through some time soon, Tom Hawkins-esque.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If last night confirmed anything it was that a contested marking forward needs to be on top of our shopping list this year, we could contest for a few flags over the next 5 years so no point wasting it by not having the fire power to kick goals.

Ben King is the dream, from there you're looking at Riccardi, Amartey.
Maybe look at Logue from Freo an send Petty forward especially if Jackson goes.

Swans are looking at Dusty Martin so someone's def gotta shake loose including one of their high skilled mids.

Ben King is the dream, from there you're looking at Riccardi, Amartey.
Maybe look at Logue from Freo an send Petty forward especially if Jackson goes.

Swans are looking at Dusty Martin so someone's def gotta shake loose including one of their high skilled mids.
If Jackson goes, Hayden McLean would also probably be worth considering for the second ruck/KPF role

We also need to move Tomlinson out if we can. Too much money for a reserve key back now even though I like him

Move him out with Jackson and we should really be able to target someone good.

He’s about 6th in line with our KPD stocks yet is still a decent AFL-level stopper. Pay half his salary and trade him for a 4th rounder.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back