List Mgmt. 2022 Trade, Draft, etc thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be funny if this whole contract pause was because Brayshaw was leaving an we were waiting on him before offering Jackson a deal
I’m dead sure it’s all sorted, just not announced.

Clarry even said in his interview that his manager suggested a deal, and he went ‘no way’ but it got done within weeks.

this says that Melbourne absolutely know what they can offer. Which means they know whether Jackson/Brayshaw are staying or going. We can have fun with imagination on trades for the next few months and why not, but the deals (at least verbally) are done.

I’m dead sure it’s all sorted, just not announced.

Clarry even said in his interview that his manager suggested a deal, and he went ‘no way’ but it got done within weeks.

this says that Melbourne absolutely know what they can offer. Which means they know whether Jackson/Brayshaw are staying or going. We can have fun with imagination on trades for the next few months and why not, but the deals (at least verbally) are done.

Couldn't that suggest that we know we are losing Jacko so we can front load Oliver this year and next?

Couldn't that suggest that we know we are losing Jacko so we can front load Oliver this year and next?
Oh yeah. It’s one or the other. We wouldn’t have tabled that deal for Oliver without knowing where we were with Dogga or Gus. So the club absolutely know.

My guess though is that both stay, for a couple of years. Then we go through this shit again - Hogan style

Oh yeah. It’s one or the other. We wouldn’t have tabled that deal for Oliver without knowing where we were with Dogga or Gus. So the club absolutely know.

My guess though is that both stay, for a couple of years. Then we go through this s**t again - Hogan style
Which you can twist any way you want. Either we know they are going so we know the money we have free, but then we'd have to account for us trading someone in so maybe we know they are staying and won't be able to trade. I don't know, don't really care either. Gut feel is Jacksons gone and Gus stays.

yeah reckon that and room for a Brayshaw deal.

Which you can twist any way you want. Either we know they are going so we know the money we have free, but then we'd have to account for us trading someone in so maybe we know they are staying and won't be able to trade. I don't know, don't really care either. Gut feel is Jacksons gone and Gus stays.
Yeah I’m not twisting at all. I’m saying that the club know the score.

What I am saying is that I personally reckon both stay. It’s not a twist, it’s an opinion.

Yeah I’m not twisting at all. I’m saying that the club know the score.

What I am saying is that I personally reckon both stay. It’s not a twist, it’s an opinion.
I don't see the point holding out anymore now, Jackson's value is as high as it'll get. Couple more good games won't change that. Brayshaw I'm guessing is waiting to see how much they can front load him this year as well based on Jacko leaving

I don't see the point holding out anymore now, Jackson's value is as high as it'll get. Couple more good games won't change that. Brayshaw I'm guessing is waiting to see how much they can front load him this year as well based on Jacko leaving
I personally reckon the whole bizzo is handshake sealed, with a few contract details being sorted. Either way I’m not going full danster trying to extract value on a Bigfooty trade board. It’s done.

this is my bet - Dogga and Gus stay

I personally reckon the whole bizzo is handshake sealed, with a few contract details being sorted. Either way I’m not going full danster trying to extract value on a Bigfooty trade board. It’s done.

this is my bet - Dogga and Gus stay
Well you'll either be right, or wrong.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In China you can piss off your first born if it's one of those gross females anyway
Is the one child thing there still a thing? I have no idea.

TBH I basically dislike or even fear children. They are much to small, and are generally untrustworthy

TBH I basically dislike or even fear children. They are much to small, and are generally untrustworthy
nah it ended in 2016

**** knows lol that could have ended a decade ago.

Useless bastards, baby turtles are born and immediately have to dash for the ocean or they can get eaten by birds and die. Baby humans if they aren't held properly can die for like 6 months.

nah it ended in 2016
Thank you. I thought it was over, but couldn’t remember when. Which is pretty shameful of me and i am ashamed. It just feels like a big few years for everyone everywhere now and I’ve somehow become selfish

* knows lol that could have ended a decade ago.

Useless bastards, baby turtles are born and immediately have to dash for the ocean or they can get eaten by birds and die. Baby humans if they aren't held properly can die for like 6 months.
small humans are genuinely scary

Thank you. I thought it was over, but couldn’t remember when. Which is pretty shameful of me and i am ashamed. It just feels like a big few years for everyone everywhere now and I’ve somehow become selfish
Bad knowledge by you, if you were chinese....

Bad knowledge by you, if you were chinese....
If I was Chinese I would probably know though.

I am officially now shit at monitoring world affairs. ImissFrosty is doing a better job

If I was Chinese I would probably know though.

I am officially now s**t at monitoring world affairs. ImissFrosty is doing a better job
**** if i'm better at anything it's time to re-evaluate things.

* if i'm better at anything it's time to re-evaluate things.
Don’t pitch yourself too low. You’re doing just fine.

As for me, I should go to bed but I’ve just left my job so I’m having another beer as soon as I can get up

Don’t pitch yourself too low. You’re doing just fine.

As for me, I should go to bed but I’ve just left my job so I’m having another beer as soon as I can get up
Grab a bucket, Chuck some ice in it and then you can have many beers without getting up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back