• Doedee

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Schoenberg

Votes: 23 27.1%
  • Milera

Votes: 6 7.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Was anyone at the game to see one of the Crows lads being put through square sprints after the game?

to me it looked like Soligo but that makes no sense and I had consumed 🍺

Going to be interesting next week against the Bays. As much as I love the Crows when it comes to the SANFL I still follow the Glenelg. Childhood loyalty cant be beaten.
Got a feeling Glenelg are just a little too good for the other teams

I’d be happy if crows can make granny and get some granny experience but have feeling we will lose prelim

I’d be happy if crows can make granny and get some granny experience but have feeling we will lose prelim

I think a lot rests on whether Strachan comes up. Ruck is not a strength for Glenelg and Strachan totally dominated last time. Plus of course he can also go forward.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

-possibly worse -
I do find it intriguing watching the crowd at SANFL games and how invested they are with a second division competition, hats off to them each to their own just Interesting that they choose to do so, particularly those young enough to not have known a league without the Crows in it yet they still hate us.

and I went to every Sturt game for many years in the 70’s

You need to watch some overseas sports. Plenty of people are fully invested with competitions that are not the top level. American sports, football, motor racing off the top of my head.

It wasn't knocked out in the tackle or is this rule different in the SANFL?
i believe the sanfl and other state league all use the same definitions for the basic rules including htb.

the rule-book says that a player does not elect to incorrectly dispose of the football when:
a) the player genuinely attempts to correctly dispose of the football;
b) the tackle causes the football to be dislodged from the players possession.

the tackler doesn't need to literally punch the ball out of the players hands for it to 'knocked' out in a tackle.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So the tripper only got two weeks too?…

Fxxk off..

Seriously sick of the biased bullshit we have to deal with the mro at both sanfl and afl level.. it’s just sickening.
You’d think they’d appeal Wright’s suspension, although the SANFL have certainly made it hard for the Crows given they’re risking either a preliminary or grand final if the appeal fails. Seemed innocuous on the day and equally so watching the available replays.

In past seasons that wouldn’t have been looked at, this year the SANFL has come down hard on head knocks. Go back through the SANFL MRP through the year and you’ll see heaps of these cited. There’s been heaps of games Sturt players have been suspended for this year for similar actions.
More paranoia and conspiracy theories than a Trump rally on here at times.

i believe the sanfl and other state league all use the same definitions for the basic rules including htb.

the rule-book says that a player does not elect to incorrectly dispose of the football when:
a) the player genuinely attempts to correctly dispose of the football;
b) the tackle causes the football to be dislodged from the players possession.

the tackler doesn't need to literally punch the ball out of the players hands for it to 'knocked' out in a tackle.

So in the SANFL a player can elect to just put the ball on the ground? He didn't attempt to dispose, he put it on the ground. An intentional placing of the ball on the ground hardly suggests the tackle forced it.

Interesting anyway

We gave Glenelg a touch up just a few weeks back..

i hope its a glenelg/crows GF.. then I cant lose!..

We gave Glenelg a touch up just a few weeks back..

i hope its a glenelg/crows GF.. then I cant lose!..
Would be a huge effort given the non afl listed guys we have and the guys N/A which looks to also include Nankervis and Wright this week

Would love to make a granny so that guys like Nank Dowling Berry Keane Parnell and Cook can get some experience of a big final

Hamill was shite in that first half but very good in that second..

But he’s a lost cause regardless as he’s one more bad head knock away from forced retirement and that head knock will happen. Nothing surer.. Kid just cannot seem to protect himself from it.

he should be paid out and told to retire at seasons end and the AFL and Adelaide give him support to transition into a role after footy..

then we should look at chucking a lifeline via the rookie draft or supplementary period to Casey Voss.. to replace Hamill off half back in the SANFL.. that Voss lad has class.

Like the way that Tom Lewis lad from Sturt moves too.. seems to always be able to extract the ball fromthe contest and get it out to a team mate in a manner that releases that team mate from the congestion..

he was manned up against Hately most of the game and gave him a bath.

Remove this Banner Ad

2nds 2023 Adelaide Crows SANFL thread

Back