Official Club Stuff 2023 AGM - held on Friday 9th Feb 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

I separated my two memberships in my name only to be one in my name and one in my wife's name. Of course I only received one email from Corpvote rather than two. My parents did the same last week and they too only received one email from Corpvote.

So we will be contacting the Club to rectify the situation tomorrow morning. The Club is doing everything it possibly can to restrict voting rights to its financial members. All to keep its only premiership captain at AFL level away from the Club. You couldn't make this up if you tried.
I don't think it's a conspiracy, just how the system works.

No Kathy Nagle

Bruce v Warren in a head to head standoff

vince mcmahon sport GIF by WWE

I don't think it's a conspiracy, just how the system works.

Having had an intimate knowledge of Tredrea's dealings with the Club over the last 18 months, I have deduced that the Club will do anything and everything in an attempt to keep him off the Board. Whilst I may sound a bit tin foil hat mob right now, if I told you literally everything I knew about what has happened, you wouldn't believe me (and I'd be in a lot of trouble 😂)

Update:

I called the Club this morning. They assured me that my memberships have been split into separate names and that it is on their revised spreadsheet which corpvote will be using to email us in the next day or so.

If I don't have an updated email by Thursday arvo I'll be giving them another call.

Having had an intimate knowledge of Tredrea's dealings with the Club over the last 18 months, I have deduced that the Club will do anything and everything in an attempt to keep him off the Board. Whilst I may sound a bit tin foil hat mob right now, if I told you literally everything I knew about what has happened, you wouldn't believe me (and I'd be in a lot of trouble 😂)

R.42b19a0d4ee9a05e64b0411def21e5dd

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bruce came across like a bogan who was coming off a few beers at the pub reminiscing the past as to how great the times were when he was at the Club. Warren came across as someone wanting to bring fresh ideas looking to the future. I know who's got my vote.

It’s a quiet little forum…. Go for it!

It’s a quiet little forum…. Go for it!

Haha.

I'll just say that an immediate family member (I couldn't be closer to them) is good friends with one of the current Board members at the Club.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Club Stuff 2023 AGM - held on Friday 9th Feb 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back