Official Club Stuff 2023 AGM - held on Friday 9th Feb 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

I will be curious to hear the rooms reaction.

boo-outrage.gif

To literally everything.

Is this meeting being streamed? If not, can someone there record it on video or just the audio. I will be curious to hear the rooms reaction.

The announcement of the new Director will be made tomorrow morning. I'm sure that press conference will be made available to watch online shortly thereafter.

This is agony Chewy.

Certainly is, though I give the Club a lot of credit for being able to keep it quiet all day. I'm somewhat surprised that they didn't leak it to the press this evening so it would make the front page of the paper tomorrow, but then that would somewhat dilute the point of tomorrow's presser.

Haven't step foot in Alberton since pre covid, but will go along for a look tonight. I'm expecting there's going to be a bit of an angry mob. Koch is an idiot and will gloss over the finals exit and point to "the winning streak" which I'm sure will bring some rabble rabble out from the local punters. Popcorn time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haven't step foot in Alberton since pre covid, but will go along for a look tonight. I'm expecting there's going to be a bit of an angry mob. Koch is an idiot and will gloss over the finals exit and point to "the winning streak" which I'm sure will bring some rabble rabble out from the local punters. Popcorn time.
Ironically the angry mob will probably be feeling a lot happier tonight than they would have been given Tredrea got in.

Keep going hard at Koch people.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

REH and I will be there, I'll fill you in either tonight or tomorrow depending on how late I get home.
I was hoping for a celebratory beer with your two tonight til I realised the clash :)

Well have to save it for round 1.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Unable to make to it tonight

2 things i want adressed

Lack of respect for the fans
from the club Calling people that spend their time and money on this club for generations white noise,
Adding a charter for the board without letting the members know/see it (who vote for said board position)

Lack of accountability
No external reviews ever
Coaching staff go into hiding after performances
David Koch laughing at media for not picking port to make finals at the B and F (without a hint of irony about its cause the club failed massively the year before)
Not being member elected board - and the current board almost mocking this motion everytime to it has been brought up previously
No checks or member controls on David Koch like there was previously pre 2011(?)
Port administration railroad themselves into the leaders of a grassroots bring back the bars campaign with the agreement from fans being everyshowdown being belittled into 1 showdown a year out of the 3 (including AFLW) then telling fans to accept it and call it a win

Yeah thats my 2 main things i hope but doubt are adressed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Club Stuff 2023 AGM - held on Friday 9th Feb 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back