Oppo Camp 2023 Death Ride: Poorta dlelie Footbal Club Power (Est. 1997) - Port out in straight sets, NMFC get pick #14

Where will the 1997 boys finish next year?

• 15th - 18th

Votes: 68 19.9%
  • 9th - 14th

Votes: 158 46.3%
  • 5th - 8th

Votes: 67 19.6%
  • 1st - 4th

Votes: 48 14.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry? little tip - you should try being welcoming to guests if you want them to come back...

Bullying a 19yo can be a dangerous game (Greta Thunberg). This thread would make for an interesting read down at the AFP cybercrime offices... food for thought. Anyway, looks like I've scared someone into changing the thread title, happy to leave it there. "You got what you deserve" as Ken Hinkley would say.

Happy new year & let bygones be bygones. Hope we meet you in the GF this year as North is my 2nd team. Go Port and the Mighty Kangas :thumbsu:

This made me spew.

The whole thing made me sick to my stomach.

AFP cyber bullying, I've scared someone into changing the thread title ect

You POOrt supporters are absolute sooks and for that the kid picked the right place to go.

You can all get around and hug each other like the weak losers you are.

Now **** off you self important, arrogant suckhole and stop acting like you're somebody you nobody.

Good to see our Mods let you losers stay on and have your little say.

Your Mods couldn't kick me off the sooks thread quick enough over on the POOrt board

Piss weak club. piss weak supporters, piss weak mods.

As was pointed out earlier by one of your brethren, posts in this thread are to be taken with a pinch of salt.

Which makes it all the more surprising how many of you lot are taking Powerade’s post so seriously.

Maybe you could incorporate the word ‘POO’ into our club’s name again to make yourself feel better.

As was pointed out earlier by one of your brethren, posts in this thread are to be taken with a pinch of salt.

Which makes it all the more surprising how many of you lot are taking Powerade’s post so seriously.

Maybe you could incorporate the word ‘POO’ into our club’s name again to make yourself feel better.
Poo Power!
1672710117666.gif
I’ll see my self out

Supporters can think what they like of him but there is no way he will become a bust. Like him or not he can certainly play the game.
Sure he can, but does he have the mentality, self discipline and ability to keep his ego in check to be a team player. And for all the media attention he attracted last year his own actions have just intensified the spotlight on himself.......time will tell, but he's a young bloke who has put himself under an immense amount of scrutiny.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Something else that was pointed out earlier... Piss off tarpie. Your opinions are of no interest to anyone here. Apart from any federal police who might be lurking. And chief.
The AFP also thing never tear us apart is cringe

Take the hint. F off and dont come back. You're no guest of ours.
this is a low traffic forum So I am doing a service by posting here, even if it is not appreciated by a small minority of troublemakers. my posts are getting a lot of likes whereas yours do not.

As i stated earlier North is my 2nd team (they were my 1st but I switched to Port after 2004 bc North had a bad year). I grew up with a Glenn Archer poster on my wall so yes I come in peace. Just want to talk football with other highly educated Real North Fans.

Anyway how was everyones New Years???

this is a low traffic forum So I am doing a service by posting here, even if it is not appreciated by a small minority of troublemakers. my posts are getting a lot of likes whereas yours do not.

As i stated earlier North is my 2nd team (they were my 1st but I switched to Port after 2004 bc North had a bad year). I grew up with a Glenn Archer poster on my wall so yes I come in peace. Just want to talk football with other highly educated Real North Fans.

Anyway how was everyones New Years???
Oh a turncoat - after doing that no one should give you any notice.

This made me spew.

The whole thing made me sick to my stomach.

AFP cyber bullying, I've scared someone into changing the thread title ect

You POOrt supporters are absolute sooks and for that the kid picked the right place to go.

You can all get around and hug each other like the weak losers you are.

Now * off you self important, arrogant suckhole and stop acting like you're somebody you nobody.
The funniest part was when the moron accused North posters of cyber bullying, straight after claiming that he had cyber bullied someone into changing the title of this thread, and then making cyber bullying threats to call in Chief to abolish this forum. Oh well, only a few more weeks of school holidays.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp 2023 Death Ride: Poorta dlelie Footbal Club Power (Est. 1997) - Port out in straight sets, NMFC get pick #14

Back