Oppo Camp 2023 Death Ride: Poorta dlelie Footbal Club Power (Est. 1997) - Port out in straight sets, NMFC get pick #14

Where will the 1997 boys finish next year?

• 15th - 18th

Votes: 68 19.9%
  • 9th - 14th

Votes: 158 46.3%
  • 5th - 8th

Votes: 67 19.6%
  • 1st - 4th

Votes: 48 14.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm gonna have to explain to the cops about the rumours of Hinkley breast feeding JHF :cryv1::cryv1::cryv1:
Have you ever been on acid in an interrogation room?
I feel this is the only way forwards having to explain ourselves.

97231876e2fcdeff3c308b12e483c64a.gif

Have you ever been on acid in an interrogation room?
I feel this is the only way forwards having to explain ourselves.

97231876e2fcdeff3c308b12e483c64a.gif

Have been in a car that was pulled over while on acid. I wasn’t driving but the driver was also tripping.

Rather bizarre experience lol

Have been in a car that was pulled over while on acid. I wasn’t driving but the driver was also tripping.

Rather bizarre experience lol
Woah you are SO cool

Just tell them it all began in clarko thread 1 and to comb through that - that should leave them shaking in a corner
I think someone should write a thesis on the clarko threads.
The awesome threads that were 1+2 and then the change up after the report was released.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One time after training everyone decided to go out for a team dinner. When it was his turn to order, JHF waived off the waiter and instead pulled out a bag of 12 apples. Coach Hinkley asked what he was doing and JHF simply replied “Apple lime, apple time." He then ate all 12 apples with a knife and fork.

I thought he balanced them on his bonce before Zurhaar who happened to be in town, proceeded to shoot each with a bow and arrow until he got him between the eyes, shoved one in his mouth and banged him on a spit roast making a "Suckling Pig" video for Bulls Cooking and quipping, "No apologies, I aint William Tell".

I thought he balanced them on his bonce before Zurhaar who happened to be in town, proceeded to shoot each with a bow and arrow until he got him between the eyes, shoved one in his mouth and banged him on a spit roast making a "Suckling Pig" video for Bulls Cooking and quipping, "No apologies, I aint William Tell".
High Five Robin Hood Men In Tights GIF

Now the Port fans are demanding special treatment for JHF and saying its against the spirit of the game if our boys make physical contact with him.

Last edited:
Lol Port fans are reading this thread and actually getting so teary they are reporting posts lolol.
**** sake if they are taking these posts seriously I seriously weep for the future of message boards

* sake if they are taking these posts seriously I seriously weep for the future of message boards

They're simple souls. I'll never forget them pissing in the sinks at the G in their first ever final.

Sorry? little tip - you should try being welcoming to guests if you want them to come back...

Bullying a 19yo can be a dangerous game (Greta Thunberg). This thread would make for an interesting read down at the AFP cybercrime offices... food for thought. Anyway, looks like I've scared someone into changing the thread title, happy to leave it there. "You got what you deserve" as Ken Hinkley would say.

Happy new year & let bygones be bygones. Hope we meet you in the GF this year as North is my 2nd team. Go Port and the Mighty Kangas :thumbsu:
I don’t understand, why are port fans so sooky?
Even before a ball is bounced, you guys are sooking, is there some sort of massive inferiority complex at play?

They're simple souls. I'll never forget them pissing in the sinks at the G in their first ever final.
At least they classed it up when they saw functioning plumbing in the big smoke, the drizzle down their legs was a major cause of the crumbling concrete at Tarp Park.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp 2023 Death Ride: Poorta dlelie Footbal Club Power (Est. 1997) - Port out in straight sets, NMFC get pick #14

Back