Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems a good time to pin this:

OOC players:
  • Michael Hibberd (retired)
  • Deakyn Smith (delisted)
  • Andy Moniz-Wakefield
  • Jake Melksham (delisted, will be re-drafted as a rookie)
  • Luke Dunstan (retired)
  • James Jordon (signed with Sydney as a Free Agent)
  • Kye Turner (delisted)
Traded out:
  • James Harmes (Bulldogs)
  • Brodie Grundy (Sydney)
Traded in:
  • Tom Fullarton (Brisbane)
  • Jack Billings (St Kilda)
  • Shane McAdam (Adelaide)
Drafted:
  • Caleb Windsor (Pick 7)
  • Koltyn Tholstrup (Pick 13)
  • Kynan Brown (Rookie)

Last edited:
Good option, a ye olde dimmies version of McKercher if we can't get the younger real one.
Exactly my thinking, haha. We have the headline grabbing, big clearance/explosive mids, but I would kill for a tidy, no frills mid who can play inside and out, and provide some run and carry along with solid foot skills.

Those two and Zach Merrett (not that he's gettable by any stretch) are the exact sort of player I'm envisioning.

Exactly my thinking, haha. We have the headline grabbing, big clearance/explosive mids, but I would kill for a tidy, no frills mid who can play inside and out, and provide some run and carry along with solid foot skills.

Those two and Zach Merrett (not that he's gettable by any stretch) are the exact sort of player I'm envisioning.
Merrett would be perfect tbh. Right age and would compliment our bulls perfectly. Wasting away at Essendon. Bombers seem to be in the mood atm for bringing in a bunch of spuds. Offer them Harmes, Grundy, Salem and a late first. Would be incredible to steal their captain right up from under them too.

F^%$ me how grim is this? We won a flag 2 years ago and now we're tryna recruit guys like that Billings flog from St. Kilda.

Maybe it's better for everyone if we just burn the place down and start again.

We just recruited Fullerton, you really need to set your expectations to a realistic mode. ;)

For some reason Jack Macrae popped into my head yesterday when reports of the Dogs wanting Harmes surfaced. Would be fantastic in our midfield for a few years.

I'm sure he could really laser a kick to a crowded pack next to the boundary line

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

A weirder trade James Harmes and a 3rd rounder for Rory Lobb and Jack Macrae. Like in my nightmares,

One would suspect Adams maybe really wanted to play in the Granny
Prolly. But I reckon his type of player is on the outs under McRae. Can’t fit he and Mitchell in the same side really and Mitchell’s more durable.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just wanted to thank you for posting these Twitter news and updates. I don't use Twitter and it's really good having someone filter out the crap to provide interesting updates.
Can't believe they banned Juniper smh

What are everyone’s thoughts on Jack Billings?

Pros:
  • can kick a ball
  • mows own lawns
  • can play multiple positions but gives us a bit of a different look forward of centre and through the middle
  • likely wouldn’t cost much in terms of picks

Cons:
  • is made of glass
  • is possibly the sort of magic beans that Essendon chase
  • unsure if he’s on big coin
Soft, slow and overrated skills.

I love how SOS refuses to give up on duds that he drafts.

I wish I had someone as supportive as him in my life.

SOS hasn't been there in years mate, like 4 or 5 years.

edit: never mind , youre referring to hm being at the Saints. I see. :$

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back