Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems a good time to pin this:

OOC players:
  • Michael Hibberd (retired)
  • Deakyn Smith (delisted)
  • Andy Moniz-Wakefield
  • Jake Melksham (delisted, will be re-drafted as a rookie)
  • Luke Dunstan (retired)
  • James Jordon (signed with Sydney as a Free Agent)
  • Kye Turner (delisted)
Traded out:
  • James Harmes (Bulldogs)
  • Brodie Grundy (Sydney)
Traded in:
  • Tom Fullarton (Brisbane)
  • Jack Billings (St Kilda)
  • Shane McAdam (Adelaide)
Drafted:
  • Caleb Windsor (Pick 7)
  • Koltyn Tholstrup (Pick 13)
  • Kynan Brown (Rookie)

Last edited:
Thanks for letting me know. In other sports, particularly in USA, weekends aren't as verboten or immune from trades. Also in the States players could play for 3-5 teams in a year.

That would be the AFL equivalent of say Ash Johnson from Collingwood being traded mid-season to say the Saints and then traded to Bulldogs at the end of the year.
They will absolutely be working and wheeling and dealing but I think they’ve just started the period on Monday for no other reason that the weekend is the weekend and supposedly a break for everyone.

They will absolutely be working and wheeling and dealing but I think they’ve just started the period on Monday for no other reason that the weekend is the weekend and supposedly a break for everyone.

Well lets see what weird trades we get this time.

Pop Corn GIF by WWE

Who tf is demon detective hahaha?? If he/she is someone that has held a similar opinion to me regarding TK and his grovelling cronies, then they sound quite intelligent and this board is poorer without them.

Seriously folks, its time to take a stand against "TopKent" and his sycophantic lackeys (you're #1 on the list A11dAtP0w3R).

Don't be scared, he's really a fake tough guy who likes to talk tough but in reality is a giant nerd!

You're the hero this board needs. ✊

Who tf is demon detective hahaha?? If he/she is someone that has held a similar opinion to me regarding TK and his grovelling cronies, then they sound quite intelligent and this board is poorer without them.

Seriously folks, its time to take a stand against "TopKent" and his sycophantic lackeys (you're #1 on the list A11dAtP0w3R).

Don't be scared, he's really a fake tough guy who likes to talk tough but in reality is a giant nerd!

Meet him at Entrecôte for a meal to sort out your differences

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So how many list spots do we need to fill?

Hibberd retired
Harmes going
Jordan going
Grundy
Deakin Smith (he was a rookie though?)
Dunstan retiring

So is that 5 draft selections?

I think that's right re the departures, but we have Fullarton and McAdam coming in so far.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Kye Turner and AMZ seemingly in limbo at present, too
I think they'll keep both.

AMW improved from last year so you'd think natural progression sees him playing senior footy next year.

I also think Tuner stays purely because he missed majority of the season with a groin injury. Watched a few games prior to injury and he certainly looked the goods with his athletic ability.

I think they'll keep both.

AMW improved from last year so you'd think natural progression sees him playing senior footy next year.

I also think Tuner stays purely because he missed majority of the season with a groin injury. Watched a few games prior to injury and he certainly looked the goods with his athletic ability.
Yeah Turner looks a player. Hopefully has an injury free run at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back