Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems a good time to pin this:

OOC players:
  • Michael Hibberd (retired)
  • Deakyn Smith (delisted)
  • Andy Moniz-Wakefield
  • Jake Melksham (delisted, will be re-drafted as a rookie)
  • Luke Dunstan (retired)
  • James Jordon (signed with Sydney as a Free Agent)
  • Kye Turner (delisted)
Traded out:
  • James Harmes (Bulldogs)
  • Brodie Grundy (Sydney)
Traded in:
  • Tom Fullarton (Brisbane)
  • Jack Billings (St Kilda)
  • Shane McAdam (Adelaide)
Drafted:
  • Caleb Windsor (Pick 7)
  • Koltyn Tholstrup (Pick 13)
  • Kynan Brown (Rookie)

Last edited:
I actually can't believe that Dogs deal. Two first-rounders for a six-pick upgrade, when the clear top-five will all be off the board. Ludicrous really.

I can totally see this working out btw. Collingwood's system is perfect for Billings.

Throw in there interest in Goldstein and Doedee, (despite not pulling it off) it’s interesting to see how hard Collingwood are looking to improve there list despite winning the flag

Look at you lot. 4 hours into the trade period and we’re already missing the 8 next year.
I reckon we put the feelers out for a Naughton or McKay etc. probably got told to F off. Chol I thought would be worth a look. But he draws differing opinions from most. Seems to lack intensity. Kosi from hawks I don’t see offering any more than Fullarton. Fullarton can relief ruck better I’d say and hasn’t had the opportunity at senior level as often.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Look at you lot. 4 hours into the trade period and we’re already missing the 8 next year.
I reckon we put the feelers out for a Naughton or McKay etc. probably got told to F off. Chol I thought would be worth a look. But he draws differing opinions from most. Seems to lack intensity. Kosi from hawks I don’t see offering any more than Fullarton. Fullarton can relief ruck better I’d say and hasn’t had the opportunity at senior level as often.
Going for Naughton or McKay would have been one of the dumbest ****ing moves any club has ever made.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back