Teams 2023 Fantasy - Rate My Preseason Team

Remove this Banner Ad

View attachment 1621577
I really want to put Fiorini in there but GC wont play him.
Powell, Wood and cox stick out like a sore thumb.

Not traditional fantasy players.

The rest is quite good though
Yeah this.

If you go to the app and go advanced you can see who got bulk CBA’s or kick ins to check roles)

Wood had zero of either.
Powell had 9/39 CBA’s (very small time)
Cox had a couple of kick ins with Ryan out. Freo fans can probably assist better here

Yeah this.

If you go to the app and go advanced you can see who got bulk CBA’s or kick ins to check roles)

Wood had zero of either.
Powell had 9/39 CBA’s (very small time)
Cox had a couple of kick ins with Ryan out. Freo fans can probably assist better here
Cheers, helps a lot :thumbsupemoji:

I was super keen on Merett until I saw the way Hawthron and St Kilda are tagging.
He has them both in the 1st 3 rounds.
Upgrade target for mine.

I'm also a bit the same on Brayshaw who sytarts with St Kilda. This is one of the reasons I'm starting with Serong

I was super keen on Merett until I saw the way Hawthron and St Kilda are tagging.
He has them both in the 1st 3 rounds.
Upgrade target for mine.

I'm also a bit the same on Brayshaw who sytarts with St Kilda. This is one of the reasons I'm starting with Serong
Windhager did his shoulder. Did they still tag?

Andrew Brayshaw owns st kilda thou in his 2 games last year he averaged 160 fantasy points.

Last edited:
Few changes following this weekends games now but all pretty minor and hopefully improve the overall side.

Daicos to McGrath
Steele to Bray
Weddle to McKenzie (Ginbey to Def)
McLean to Callaghan
Menzie to Sheezel

Now sitting with;

Doc, Stewart, McGrath, Yeo, Constable, Ginbey

Bray, Macrae, LDU, Green, Callaghan, Ashcroft, Mackenzie, Phillips

English, Marshall

Dunkley, Taranto, Rozee, Bruhn, Sheezel, The Poo

Can’t decide if I’m going in with my midfield slightly unders and will regret it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really struggling to fill that F4 spot. Have Dunkley in the mids currently and could push him forward. But optics haha..

I keep going back to Milera. I know what happened last year but that was limited pre season. All reports are that he is killing it, hasn’t missed a beat etc. will play off HB and can see 75 avg. who else can we pick from in that forward line? Flanders?Perkins? Bruhn? Henry? Just feels like a spot being wasted..

Really struggling to fill that F4 spot. Have Dunkley in the mids currently and could push him forward. But optics haha..

I keep going back to Milera. I know what happened last year but that was limited pre season. All reports are that he is killing it, hasn’t missed a beat etc. will play off HB and can see 75 avg. who else can we pick from in that forward line? Flanders?Perkins? Bruhn? Henry? Just feels like a spot being wasted..
He didn’t play even make the emergencies for the 2nd preseason match. Would suggest making alternate plans prior to rd 1.

Blinked and went back to Doc after all. Have fit all four of Doc, Dunk, Steele and English in.. At the expense of Naicos who scared me with the tag he copped.

Think it might just be a case of finalising rookies? Don't think I'm missing anything?

$9k in the bank.

Screenshot 2023-03-05 at 10.42.01 am.png

Settling Closer to this side now. Think the only talking points are Kelly vs Merrett , M5/M6 & R2. I would love to get setterfield into M6 but would have to squeeze elsewhere. Also would love Hollands on the bench but sacrifices..

Would would thoughts be on Kelly -> Setterfield & LDU -> Cogs?

1677974218440.png

Is this too much risk?

Where do people see Flanders and Day?

View attachment 1621982
I think Flanders & Bruhn combo is a must up forward if you dont want Mclean. Don't wanna be fielding more than Sheezel as a rookie.

Day is nice but with his price range i think you could get away with Jones/Hunt type and use that 200k elsewhere

Looking at your team tho its fine

Remove this Banner Ad

Teams 2023 Fantasy - Rate My Preseason Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Back