Teams 2023 Fantasy - Rate My Preseason Team

Remove this Banner Ad

I must play the game differently, as I see all players as tradable commodities, if not performing .....OR their trading opens better options, that strengthen my side quickly

But surely you want to be going into the game with as many 'keepers' as possible barring injuries or horrific form.. picking a player you're already thinking could be a trade option suggests he's not as set as he could be when there are other better options at the same price. Trades are valuable!

But surely you want to be going into the game with as many 'keepers' as possible barring injuries or horrific form.. picking a player you're already thinking could be a trade option suggests he's not as set as he could be when there are other better options at the same price. Trades are valuable!
In DEF ....unless you're prepared to pay top $$ for Doch, Dawson & co ....then most are picking Daicos / Young / Brayshaw, with some degree of trepidation

My D2 is the position I oscillate most on this PS .... D2 and F4

I haven't been as locked in with fantasy this year but I find my team looking like so. Pretty generic by the looks. Just been tossing up between Green/Gulden and two of Cumming/Daicos/Young, like a fair few blokes. Vowed to select players that I enjoy watching this year and take it easy but that's out the window and I'm sitting here getting all competitive again...setting myself up for an agonising year yet again. Why do we play this bloody game? Any thoughts or advice that will just confuse me more? It would be appreciated nonetheless..

Screen Shot 2023-03-10 at 11.12.02 am.png

I haven't been as locked in with fantasy this year but I find my team looking like so. Pretty generic by the looks. Just been tossing up between Green/Gulden and two of Cumming/Daicos/Young, like a fair few blokes. Vowed to select players that I enjoy watching this year and take it easy but that's out the window and I'm sitting here getting all competitive again...setting myself up for an agonising year yet again. Why do we play this bloody game? Any thoughts or advice that will just confuse me more? It would be appreciated nonetheless..

View attachment 1625470
I also said im playing for fun, i reckon you should stick to it.

Team looks good, wouldn't stress too much on it

I must play the game differently, as I see all players as tradable commodities, if not performing .....OR their trading opens better options, that strengthen my side quickly
Yah, I see it you pick up 10-12 premium players that barring injury you don't really want to be trading unless they're horribly out of form or have a role change. But people not picking a guy like Zac Merrett because he faces a Finn Mcguiness tag in round 1 makes little sense to me. It means he plays him in round 1 instead of any other round, so what's the difference? none. You're not trading your premiums anyway.

Yah, I see it you pick up 10-12 premium players that barring injury you don't really want to be trading unless they're horribly out of form or have a role change. But people not picking a guy like Zac Merrett because he faces a Finn Mcguiness tag in round 1 makes little sense to me. It means he plays him in round 1 instead of any other round, so what's the difference? none. You're not trading your premiums anyway.
If he does get tagged for a low score he could be 100k cheaper in R3 and the first jump on upgrade target is the way I'm looking at it.

Crypto Bitcoin GIF by ProBit Global

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heres my I hate the defensive line side:
Doch
Yeo
Constable
Liam jones
Ginbey
Cowan/cincotta

Bazlenka
Macrae
LDU
Whitfield
Worpel
Ashcroft
Mackenzie
Phillips

English
Marshall

Dunks
Cogs
TT
Rozee
Gulden
Sheezle

Think im gonna do it just to see what happens tbh

Oh god you've presented a team to Wayne without Pedlar in it. God help us all :D
I wasn't going to nit-pic .....but Pedlar has never left my side .....Sheezel will go first B4 Pedlar

I wasn't going to nit-pic .....but Pedlar has never left my side .....Sheezel will go first B4 Pedlar

Out of interest, why? Seems like a sub risk.

Out of interest, why? Seems like a sub risk.
I'm serious for a minute .....Pedlar has enormous wraps on him by the Club .....it's taken 3 years to build his body, to play the aggressive style he does ......he's fast, tackles hard, and has a 60mtre kick on him

Not a great role HFF .....but he'll play high HF, not play deep fwd

Sheezel is a year 1 rookie, in a bad side .....IMO his game, at this stage & for his price, not Fantasy friendly ......we have to be careful of PS hype on these young players .....it's Club Membership Season, and selling hope, is the name of the game

Last edited:
Heres my I hate the defensive line side:
Doch
Yeo
Constable
Liam jones
Ginbey
Cowan/cincotta

Bazlenka
Macrae
LDU
Whitfield
Worpel
Ashcroft
Mackenzie
Phillips

English
Marshall

Dunks
Cogs
TT
Rozee
Gulden
Sheezle

Think im gonna do it just to see what happens tbh

That defensive line gives me nightmares to be honest.

Think you need to shore it up a bit better

Remove this Banner Ad

Teams 2023 Fantasy - Rate My Preseason Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Back