Teams 2023 Fantasy - Rate My Preseason Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Ladhams is injured..
I Dont Believe You Will Ferrell GIF

76k so need to save 124k minimum

Even before that, it seems Arthur Jones is injured, so you'll need to find another from the Fergus Greene, Kyle Chandler, Sam Sturt school of bench only basement priced fwds (I guess this is also where Pedlar fits, too).

I wonder if its as simple as:
a) dropping Bruhn, sending Dunks to the fwd line and bringing in Constable at M6 (+$139k)
b) dropping McVee and sending Davey to M10 (establishes F/M link)
c) fielding Poo at F6
d) Bringing in any of the other guys from the list above...

Even before that, it seems Arthur Jones is injured, so you'll need to find another from the Fergus Greene, Kyle Chandler, Sam Sturt school of bench only basement priced fwds (I guess this is also where Pedlar fits, too).

I wonder if its as simple as:
a) dropping Bruhn, sending Dunks to the fwd line and bringing in Constable at M6 (+$139k)
b) dropping McVee and sending Davey to M10 (establishes F/M link)
c) fielding Poo at F6
d) Bringing in any of the other guys from the list above...
Not sold on Constable reckon there's a good chance he could be forced out pretty early by returning players. But I like the thinking with a shuffle along those lines

Which teams are likely to tag in the first 6 rounds, against COLL ?

GEEL - No
PORT - No
RICH - No
BRIS - No
SAINTS - Yes (Windhager)
ESS - No (depends on when Caldwell is back from injury)

The other aspect, is the tag would need to be a FWD tag, with Daicos playing of HB ....but also moving thru the midfield ....so in the season proper, Daicos maybe a more difficult tag prospect
Apparently the Pies didn’t move him away from the tag, choosing instead to keep their solution hidden. My guess is that is a move forward.

Yeah, doesn’t look like much attention in the first few rounds (my guess is Geelong has moved past O’Connor) but if I’m picking him I want him for 23 rounds. I need to be confident of more than 6 rounds.

Not sold on Constable reckon there's a good chance he could be forced out pretty early by returning players. But I like the thinking with a shuffle along those lines
Yeah, most options at that price are a risk. Was just looking at the geelong board and there are a few that don't have bruhn in the best 22. 🤷‍♂️

im on the Henry train too, Priced at 38, potential wing spot, very Low risk pick. Can last the first 4-5 rounds make cash and then go

I'm looking at how I find the cash for W Phillips to Henry - I'm about 25K short right now.... I'm wondering if that is a better option

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, most options at that price are a risk. Was just looking at the geelong board and there are a few that don't have bruhn in the best 22. 🤷‍♂️
Considering the outs we have i would be shocked to hell if Bruhn isn't named round 1.

We could be missing Duncan/Gola/Holmes/Hawkins/Henry/Kolo and Cameron off the top of my head

Did some shuffling and got that killer D4 spot up to Dawson by giving Cogs the flick. This structure feels a lot better.. problem is it's landed 120k over budget and not sure who to cull and to who. Any ideas?

View attachment 1626467
Love the newc pick. I wanna pick him but my balls are small sadly

Apparently the Pies didn’t move him away from the tag, choosing instead to keep their solution hidden. My guess is that is a move forward.

Yeah, doesn’t look like much attention in the first few rounds (my guess is Geelong has moved past O’Connor) but if I’m picking him I want him for 23 rounds. I need to be confident of more than 6 rounds.
Where the 1st 6 rounds becomes relevant I guess is if he pops early, no doubt people will jump on- especially those 50/50 on him now.
then future downside is further mitigated. and if he pops then attention comes you may even trade aggressively and move him on near his peak

So the Dees have now just come right out and said the quiet part out loud:

Interesting stuff there about Geelong and their CBA share, and how it differed from the rest of the comp drastically. Now other sides will do it, so it'll be harder to pick those Top 8 mids throughout the year, IMO.

Remove this Banner Ad

Teams 2023 Fantasy - Rate My Preseason Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Back