Position 2023 Fantasy Rucks

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No WC rucks or Witts??
I would guess the list is cut off as Jamieson is there (13/27) but there's a gap between 48% and 58% that Bailey Williams would fit in (14/27; 52%)

If Goldy isn't selected Round 1 Xerri will be in my side.
Yep, been thinking strongly about Xerri .....I suspect though Goldy is being managed, however at 32 YO + , the RUCK reins have to start being passed over this year.

We saw signs last year, Goldy playing FWD more .....so Xerri is a big watch

Is he guaranteed #1 at GWS? New game plan too. Plus he probably plays 12 games even if #1. Infuriating player
He's still a big boy though Tigs - come on - your know you are tempted!;)

Is he guaranteed #1 at GWS? New game plan too. Plus he probably plays 12 games even if #1. Infuriating player
What's the stay he never played more then 5 game in a row?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm genuinely surprised people are so down on ROB. Has the role, age demo, Crows should be more competitive this year, Darren Burgess as fitness coach and he is durable.

Dream opening fixtures - 5/7 at home and the other two matches are GWS and Hawthorn away.

Ownership is at 2.97%

I'm genuinely surprised people are so down on ROB. Has the role, age demo, Crows should be more competitive this year, Darren Burgess as fitness coach and he is durable.

Dream opening fixtures - 5/7 at home and the other two matches are GWS and Hawthorn away.

Ownership is at 2.97%
Did u watch the match sim. He sucked ass. He is also on my never again list. The guy used to grab contested marks so well and now he has butterfingers. He cant mark unless its a gimmie and he is also super slow and doesnt provide much around the ground. Preuss nank and lycett are no chums. In fact they are as strong also better than him. My 2cents anyway.

Liking the look of darcy this year. Was really strong in the match sim. He will share the ruck duties but more like a 70/30 split. He is soo much better than jackson there. Even as a forward he can grab some clangers. Had a down year last year but i can see him making a comeback now that he is rested and healthier than last year. Gawn averaged 110+ withc jackson so no reason darcy cant do well too. I wish this guy stays healthy cause he is a top3 ruckman when he does.

Did u watch the match sim. He sucked ass. He is also on my never again list. The guy used to grab contested marks so well and now he has butterfingers. He cant mark unless its a gimmie and he is also super slow and doesnt provide much around the ground. Preuss nank and lycett are no chums. In fact they are as strong also better than him. My 2cents anyway.
So just so I'm clear, you're not a fan? :tearsofjoy:

Nah didn't watch any of the glorified scratch matches. Will have a look this weekend. I burned so many trades last year flipping rucks, I'm almost content to take a 95 avg provided I don't have to waste a trade.

Nah didn't watch any of the glorified scratch matches. Will have a look this weekend. I burned so many trades last year flipping rucks, I'm almost content to take a 95 avg provided I don't have to waste a trade.
Lol im not a fan of a little things i tolerate but when it comes to fantasy i mean business. Go darcy he is the better player and fantasy scorer. He ate him up in the match sim.

Yep, been thinking strongly about Xerri .....I suspect though Goldy is being managed, however at 32 YO + , the RUCK reins have to start being passed over this year.

We saw signs last year, Goldy playing FWD more .....so Xerri is a big watch
Bro, goldy is nearly 35

Bro, goldy is nearly 35
missed-it-by-that-much-missed.gif

He got dropped for their reserves ruck last year and someone said they used thilthorpe in their intra club and Rob played in the 2s. But good luck with him....

He got dropped for their reserves ruck last year and someone said they used thilthorpe in their intra club and Rob played in the 2s. But good luck with him....
He was 1st ruck in intraclub, played in 2s in 2nd half with Thilthopre/Himmelberg rucking in the 1sts but the team was thrown around after half time a bit (eg Berry and Schoenberg also went with ROB to the 2s, it seems they wanted to get a more even if not losing midfield paired with the 1st choice forwarda and backs)

There was some match sim at trainings he was in 2nds while that combo rucked too.

Vs Freo he was R1 and THilthopre/Himmelberhg played extrs qquarters to be able to ruck in the latter stages

Theyre clearly preparing for the option of TT/Berg as a pairing - whether that is by choice on form at some point or ready for if injury strokes is another thing.

It looks clear though ROB ihas the inside running.

(not to say he is a good or bad pick, just the truth of how he has/hasnt been used so far this year)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back