Fixture 2023 Fixture - Rnds 16 - 23 Released 18th March 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Fixture has finally been released (1 day early).

Gill would have been fuming it was leaked by The Age :laughv1:

1055-COMM22-2023-Blockbuster-Blues-Fixture-Downloadable.png

Aug 26, 2004
CHANEL BOUTIQUE!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
"Goddess"
Just Round 1 for now ...

Thursday, March 16
Richmond v Carlton, MCG, 7.20pm AEDT, Seven

Friday, March 17
Geelong v Collingwood, MCG, 7.40pm AEDT, Seven

Saturday, March 18
North Melbourne v West Coast, Marvel Stadium, 1.45pm AEDT, Fox
Port Adelaide v Brisbane, Adelaide Oval, 4.05pm ACDT, Fox
Melbourne v Western Bulldogs, MCG, 7.25pm AEDT, Seven
Gold Coast v Sydney, Metricon Stadium, 7.00pm AEST, Fox

Sunday, March 19
Greater Western Sydney v Adelaide, Giants Stadium, 1.10pm AEDT, Fox
Hawthorn v Essendon, MCG, 3.20pm AEDT, Seven
St Kilda v Fremantle, Marvel Stadium, 4.40pm AEDT, Fox

The league releasing the Round 1 fixture first and everything else in a few weeks must be the shittest thing for Carlton and Richmond supporters. I knew there was a good chance we were going to play Richmond on Round 1 2023 back in 2007. Just like I know there is a good chance that we will play them in Round 1 2029. 😂

Last edited:
The league releasing the Round 1 fixture first and everything else in a few weeks must be the shittest thing for Carlton and Richmond supporters. I were there was a good chance we were going to play Richmond on Round 1 2023 back in 2007. Just like I know there is a good chance that we will play them in Round 1 2029. 😂

Released later next week.

Looks like we're playing North on Good Friday...

AFL fixture news: Carlton to replace Western Bulldogs in Good Friday match​

The AFL will thrust one of the biggest clubs in the league into the Good Friday limelight in a bid to add some extra spice to the annual public holiday game.

Not gonna lie, really enjoying the tears and melts from the 'entitled' Dogs fans who thought they had a divine right to play in this Good Friday fixture every season

I am willing to bet my soul Norf and Channel 7 specifically asked us to replace the Battling Bulldogs in this time slot.

Enjoyable schadenfreude for taking our finals spot last season too

Ya know, never liked the Dogs, I know many posters here have an fairly irrational hatred of St Kilda, I feel that way about The Bulldogs. Maybe it's a geographical class divide, mostly been an Eastern Suburbs based boy myself my life, and I try to avoid venturing anything future west than North Melbourne if I can help it.

Not gonna lie, really enjoying the tears and melts from the 'entitled' Dogs fans who thought they had a divine right to play in this Good Friday fixture every season

I am willing to bet my soul Norf and Channel 7 specifically asked us to replace the Battling Bulldogs in this time slot.

Enjoyable schadenfreude for taking our finals spot last season too

Ya know, never liked the Dogs, I know many posters here have an fairly irrational hatred of St Kilda, I feel that way about The Bulldogs. Maybe it's a geographical class divide, mostly been an Eastern Suburbs based boy myself my life, and I try to avoid venturing anything future west than North Melbourne if I can help it.

9 years ago ...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good Friday. McKay vs McKay. 40k blues fans. 20 norf fans. Can't wait!

Not quite.

Marvel capacity is around 53K

So that would make it 48K Blues fans, 5K Norf fans :laughv1:

Not quite.

Marvel capacity is around 53K

So that would make it 48K Blues fans, 5K Norf fans :laughv1:

1670304618180.gif
You really think Norf’s entire supporter base are going to the game?

Remove this Banner Ad

Fixture 2023 Fixture - Rnds 16 - 23 Released 18th March 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Back