List Mgmt. 2023 List Management thread - Pt2 Now With Added Wailing & Gnashing of Teeth

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Dockers fans!

The embedded resources below are kept up to date by the trade board mods (as much as possible – we are human after all). Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
Don’t know if this been mentioned but would Ash Johnson & their No 1 pick get Shoota trade done. I like Johnson as a player & would help our forward line ??
Thoughts ??

Never said picks. Always A grade ready made players in return.

I can categorically say that besides Collard there is no other youthful talent we need. We need a replacement for Sonny and that’s it.

We are wasting time trading players for picks at this point. Rebuild was over! Wtf are we doing. Is there anybody out there willing to come?

Coach has one more year being 2024. He needs w’s and finals or he’s out. The list management isn’t helping that.

There has to be 23-28 year old underpaid players out there who we can pry out.

So just let me be clear. No more 18 year olds. We need men ready to go now. Collard the only exception but we’ll likely miss out anyway.
You know Collard isnt the only good small forward in the draft???

No one has ever said they can’t take 19 & on trade it for a player. Belly even said last night they are working on a couple…

Shout out to Rory Lobb for going from being picked every week in 2022 to getting dropped multiples times in 2023.

And the same will happen next year? If it’s an end of 1st.

North already have 2 picks before it. That’s without any of the father/sons or academy kids.

What if they change the academy rules for every club & you can match after 10? Like the talk is?

Just think take 19 & a sweetener & be done with it
There aren't as many academy picks or free agent compos next year and as said before, North's picks come after the compo picks

Plus I'm hopeful there is a bit more depth in next years draft, not really loving this years, thats why I want Pies F1 aswell,

Don’t know if this been mentioned but would Ash Johnson & their No 1 pick get Shoota trade done. I like Johnson as a player & would help our forward line ??
Thoughts ??

I’d be disgusted if he was the steak knives. He’s a salary dump. He’s 26 years old, has minimal tank. He plays the Amiss role of deep forward but quite poorly.

Crows end of first round was put infront of Norths End of first round

So Norths priority picks come last
Because when they got those pick last year they always said was after norths 2nd rounder.they haven’t said anything like that this year, they just said end of first round

Thoughts ??
Watch the media follow him around. Bennel 2.0 off the field.

Mcreery would be sort of a like for like. Plus a 1st rounder.

Even if Mcreery does a Croad. Comes to get the trade done, do his time and then a trade back. It’s all about giving good service eg;2024,25,26..so we have a somewhat functional fwd line.

Because when they got those pick last year they always said was after norths 2nd rounder.they haven’t said anything like that this year, they just said end of first round
What are you talking about, they got gifted an end of first round this year and 2 next year, the end of first round is after Adelaides compo pick also received this year...

There aren't as many academy picks or free agent compos next year and as said before, North's picks come after the compo picks

Plus I'm hopeful there is a bit more depth in next years draft, not really loving this years, thats why I want Pies F1 aswell,
They’re Ashcroft & the camporeale twins. Who knows who can jump up in 12 months

Is there a reason that people are getting things wrong so often this year? Feel like every 5th post is someone correcting someone else

Has the AFL DTFA system got too complicated for the average fan?

What are you talking about, they got gifted an end of first round this year and 2 next year, the end of first round is after Adelaides compo pick also received this year...
Sorry boss I thought you were talking about the compo picks freo got off them for for Logue & Tucker. Hard to keep up with there hand outs. Even so there is no guarantee someone pays Schulz enough to get B2. The CBA will go up so I’d say all the FA brackets will change also

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watch the media follow him around. Bennel 2.0 off the field.

Mcreery would be sort of a like for like. Plus a 1st rounder.

Even if Mcreery does a Croad. Comes to get the trade done, do his time and then a trade back. It’s all about giving good service eg;2024,25,26..so we have a somewhat functional fwd line.
Interesting, thanks for feedback. Didn’t know he had Bennell traits. Don’t need to go back there . 👍

For you, go_the_dockers

1 week ago 5 minutes before Walls 6pr debut

Bell, standing on a stool, strains his neck and feet to reach eye level of Walls who is sitting down and hunched over, face the picture of determination. "Now David" Bell speaks slowly and with intent "Remember, under no circumstance do we tell the media what pick we want for a player"

"Yarp, pick 4 four a player, yarp" Walls responds.

Smack goes the sound of palm of hand to face

Bell shakes his head and starts again looking him dead in the eyes

"No. tell. media. what. want..."

"Yarp, yarp, no tell media what want, Walls knows" as he gives Bell two thumbs up with a confident grin to go with it (well, one hand with a thumbs up and one with a pinky but it was close enough)

Bell, returns the two thumbs and nods as he hands Walls the phone to talk to Papalia and heads out the door with JL

"I umm, dont really umm know if his drafting is ahhh, worth it Peter" a befuddled JL exclaims

"Are you kidding, the mans a drafting prophet and look..." Bell turns up the radio

The slightly static voice of Walls comes over the radio "Is good question Pappas we think he worth lots"

"He's got it now" chimes Bell

9am, day 1 trade period

1696939586855.png
"
1st round good but we take early 2nd"

Bell, watching on in despair reaches into his pocket and hands JL a freshly minted pineapple

Last edited:
^ closet pies supporter.
They are offering 5, repeat! 5 year contract. He is contracted and for whatever reason it has to be Collingwood.

Take them to the cleaners.
Haha you can dream all you want but don’t be too disappointed when the trade is 19 or a future 1st with a sweetener.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back