Resource 2023 Membership Thread (51,084 members, our new record)

Remove this Banner Ad

What did they say?
They said Marvel Stadiums has told them that it was a problem with their new scanning system and not the barcode. Marvel has said it will be ok to use for round 4.. Our next home game..

I checked on my Kayo subscription that I have via Telstra - it expires in April. As I am no longer a Telstra customer in any way, shape or form I spotted that North has a digital membership that includes a Kayo subscription at a discounted price compared to Kayo itself. I'll sign up on that as it also contributes to club membership (even if only in a small way it has to be better than nothing). I was just wondering if people here who use Kayo are aware of this. It's $140 per year less than just subbing directly to Kayo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hopefully well over %80 of the 43,188 attend the game on Friday night and with the members of Carlton surely we can get a massive crowd on Friday to raise $$$$ for the kids.
What would be embarrassing that a poor crowd attends the game and we have more Carlton supporters there then North.
Get off your arses North Supporters and attend this week.

Hopefully well over %80 of the 43,188 attend the game on Friday night and with the members of Carlton surely we can get a massive crowd on Friday to raise $$$$ for the kids.
What would be embarrassing that a poor crowd attends the game and we have more Carlton supporters there then North.
Get off your arses North Supporters and attend this week.
Do you really think that anyone who was umm-ing and ahh-ing about going then sees your post and now is convinced to go?

I'm 100% going and would never miss it. But there is a part of me who is like, "maybe I won't go, just to stick it up that mr north man flog".

Do you really think that anyone who was umm-ing and ahh-ing about going then sees your post and now is convinced to go?

I'm 100% going and would never miss it. But there is a part of me who is like, "maybe I won't go, just to stick it up that mr north man flog".
Normally we just go gneral admission but I thought I better reserve seats for this. At present the website tells me no tickets available on any level. Hopefully more will be released but it seems like there will be a good crowd

A real supporter goes to support his or her club no matter what I will be there as I was there in 1972 for my 1st game at Arden Street as I was there for the ups and downs sitting thru the 1975,2x1977,1996 and 1999 Grand Finals and the pain of 1974,1976,1978 and the Nightmare of the Grand Final in 1998.
Like you I support my club as well and will be there this Good Friday but sometimes supporters of this club need a wake up call and a boot up the backside to attend .
I just don’t like Free loaders and Token Gestures rolling up when ever they want when ever they want that are more then likely to receive a ticket to a Grand Final if we get there before the harden on supporters that go every week.
Hay you may not like me fine and you may tell supporters to stick up me by not attending I really don’t care for as there not true supporters of this club.
As a club we need every member/supporter to attend games in Victoria whether it’s home or away as the Landscape of this club will be changing shortly once Tasmania come in to the AFL no $500k per game in Hobart so the supporters need to understand the cost of running a club is going up every year.
Then tell me what happens for example if in 2026 North play a home game in the middle of winter at 4:40pm vs with Gold Coast or GWS on a Sunday at Marvel and tell how people will turn up? We be lucky to 15k.
So every person who supports our club need to support it not just buying a membership or merchandise but by attending as a club we haven’t got the umbrella of the protection of the AFL like the Western Scumdogs or St.Kilda or the interstate sides and as a sporting organisation in this country we are despised and hated with a passion .
This Club and it’s supporters need to take the attitude it’s us vs them .

Animated GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource 2023 Membership Thread (51,084 members, our new record)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back