Resource 2023 Membership Thread (51,084 members, our new record)

Remove this Banner Ad

Where can I access that information? Can't see on app/socials/email
It was in the latest season guide email they sent

Top work by our Membership Department today.

Being someone who speed reads things (very badly), I missed the bit in the email that told me that if I wanted one, I had to request a barcoded ticket. I'm not into digital ticketing as its all too hard as far as I'm concerned.

I had foolishly imagined that the card would turn up in the mail, but when the mailperson hadn't delivered by today, I did some research and realised the errors of my stupidity.

I've just got off the phone from speaking to a very competent and friendly member of the membership team, I think her name was April, to confess to my "sins" and she immediately emailed me my ticket for tomorrow. All printed out now and ready to go.

Great work, April, really appreciated and my apologies for ringing on what is just about the worst day of the year to be following up something like this.

Top work by our Membership Department today.

Being someone who speed reads things (very badly), I missed the bit in the email that told me that if I wanted one, I had to request a barcoded ticket. I'm not into digital ticketing as its all too hard as far as I'm concerned.

I had foolishly imagined that the card would turn up in the mail, but when the mailperson hadn't delivered by today, I did some research and realised the errors of my stupidity.

I've just got off the phone from speaking to a very competent and friendly member of the membership team, I think her name was April, to confess to my "sins" and she immediately emailed me my ticket for tomorrow. All printed out now and ready to go.

Great work, April, really appreciated and my apologies for ringing on what is just about the worst day of the year to be following up something like this.
Same.

**** Essendon home games in the eyeballs. That is not a replacement game - I'm not going to pay Essendon an obscene fee for the privilege of sitting next to one of their numpties in the nosebleeds. MCG games no worries.

I'll say it again, replacement games are the pits and the sooner we get out of Hobart the better. I will continue to refuse to travel to Tasmania until we reduce games there.

Must be something to do with where we both grew up SoS.
I'm making a bit of an effort to attend a few games with my father in law this season H. We figure the clarkson effect will have an impact and we didn't go to any matches the last couple of years. Old mate SpiderBurton22 fills me in on any Timboon news these days. Sad thing is, apart from the bakery, he only has one thing to report on and it is not pleasant at all.

I'm making a bit of an effort to attend a few games with my father in law this season H. We figure the clarkson effect will have an impact and we didn't go to any matches the last couple of years. Old mate SpiderBurton22 fills me in on any Timboon news these days. Sad thing is, apart from the bakery, he only has one thing to report on and it is not pleasant at all.

Neigh.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah it's pretty crazy. I have two friends that would like to come to a game or 2 a year but they aren't spending 160 bucks between them each game. So either money will go to an away game or no money be given at all.

We were late to the game so didn't see it pre-game to see how much of an issue it would be but didnt like the new set up of the Premiership room with Tables of about 8 to 10 being replaced by high bar tables of 2 people. Was hard enough getting a seat pre-game last year. Seated capacity must be down by 30 people

Last edited:
Did we have a membership/fan day on SEN or the like and I was snoozing or are we still waiting?
Still have a couple more to get.

Anyone else besides us have issues getting into level 2 on the weekend . We tried to use our membership cards and not phones and they wouldn't work? They were ok to get into the ground but kept coming up as invalid on level 2 axcess...

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource 2023 Membership Thread (51,084 members, our new record)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back