Resource 2023 Membership Thread (51,084 members, our new record)

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep. We upgraded to seats on level 3 for $20 a pop using the barcode link from a club email sent (I think) early March. All grounds have a limit on the number of GA seats available, it just never usually matters for North games!

Unless I'm misreading something, the latest communication from the club is as clear as mud.

"General Public tickets have sold out"

"Club, AFL & Stadium members will be able to access their membership entitlement areas by scanning their membersips"

So, going by that, GA Members can just rock up and will be fine to head up to GA level 3! But I'm not confident that is the case.

Unless I'm misreading something, the latest communication from the club is as clear as mud.

"General Public tickets have sold out"

"Club, AFL & Stadium members will be able to access their membership entitlement areas by scanning their membersips"

So, going by that, GA Members can just rock up and will be fine!

To me, that is still unclear. Are the 2 sentences at the bottom connected, or separate?

Bottom line: Do I need to do something now to get a standing room ticket to access the game with my GA membership... Or can I just rock up and there will be a bunch of seats at the top of level 3 behind the goals?

yeah the whole system is a fiasco, frustrated us to no end, stupid app wants Ticketmaster details which i know work because i can log into ticketmaster however the app keeps returning "something went wrong" screen, in the end we bought a couple of reserved tickets from ticketek for mega bucks outside of membership app. as much as i love the club the whole membership experience for the last 8 years has been underwhelming to say the least, i dont specifically blame the club as they are bound to the ticketek/AFL framework but talk about a cluister*

so i shut up and buy a membership for 8 years on the odd chance i will have time to get to a match, and on the occasion i do have to get a ticket outside the framework, unbelievable. but i did get 3 bumper stickers in that period,

:sternlook.
Before the start of last season it took Ticketmaster and the club (who were very helpful considering it was a week before round 1) 4 days to merge my ticketmaster and club membership accounts.
Since I had a ticketmaster account since like 2004 and always used the same e-mail there was a conflict, its rubbish.

I'm looking forward to getting to my 20 year reserved seat and telling the Carltank goose sitting there, " excuse you mate, you're in my seat "

( happened before v * )

I reckon we'll have a heap of spare seats around us from members with reserved seats who are away and can't attend.

Before the start of last season it took Ticketmaster and the club (who were very helpful considering it was a week before round 1) 4 days to merge my ticketmaster and club membership accounts.
Since I had a ticketmaster account since like 2004 and always used the same e-mail there was a conflict, its rubbish.
Pretty sure I had (and still do sometimes) the same kind of issue. Pre existing account, same email. Randomly it will cause me trouble and resetting becomes very confusing because it's not overly clear which account I'm actually resetting. As far as I can tell the two accounts both exist side by side - which makes no sense and is bound to break again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We’ve got a sellout
We wanted this game like this for over 30 years - so all eyes are on us.
Now we need to put up a performance to match this.
I know we have a decimated backline but the old adage is when one soldier goes down the next one steps.
Just ****en bring it

We’ve got a sellout
We wanted this game like this for over 30 years - so all eyes are on us.
Now we need to put up a performance to match this.
I know we have a decimated backline but the old adage is when one soldier goes down the next one steps.
Just *en bring it
One man carries the rifle, next man carries the bullets

Great that the game was a ‘sell out’ but I’m not going to cop ‘influencer’ Dan Gorringe and other away team flogs walking their way into the premiership room.

Bad enough that Marvel have put us into the same shit room less the sewerage smell and line up for 30 mins for a beer but to have opposition supporters walking freely through the room shits me.

It’s amateur hour and no other club would let it happen.

Great that the game was a ‘sell out’ but I’m not going to cop ‘influencer’ Dan Gorringe and other away team flogs walking their way into the premiership room.

Bad enough that Marvel have put us into the same s**t room less the sewerage smell and line up for 30 mins for a beer but to have opposition supporters walking freely through the room shits me.

To the AFL and the management of Marvel we are the bastard child an oversight.
I know if our colours were black and white this wouldn’t be happening

Bad enough that Marvel have put us into the same s**t room less the sewerage smell and line up for 30 mins for a beer but to have opposition supporters walking freely through the room shits me.

Why have they dropped the wrist band requirement, pre covid, you had to come in via the main entry and get a wrist band I presume that was so only North Melbourne's members get access? THey haven't done that for 2 years now.

Also I have complained twice now about the lack of seating, they have taken out at least 4 or 5 of the 10 seater tables and replaced with a couple of two-seater bar tables. They also reserved two of the remaining tables for past players leaving hardley any seating

Woah woah Wtaf is this?

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource 2023 Membership Thread (51,084 members, our new record)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back