Resource 2023 Membership Thread (51,084 members, our new record)

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah I'm not normally one to complain about oppo fans in the area but today was a whole new level. Not a fan.
It’s been going on for years and for all my bitching and moaning on here it ****s me off that it still continues and it’s one reason I will never ever upgrade to sit beside opposing Wanks

ok so i saw the Quill room (Premiership room) set up for Essendon yesterday, it had lots of the 10/12 seater tables like we have had in previous years so its a north decision to empty out the tables and leave everyone sitting on the floor eating their carvery

Well done to all members and supporters for a great super-clash crowd. Sounds like we have finally won over the public and we are a Good Friday lock by media reports.
I know for me and my crew, it’s an enjoyable part of our Easter now… we go to the super-clash on Good Friday. We can get away between Saturday to Monday if we still wish

If we don’t sell the reserve seat bay out - you can’t expect the seats to remain empty.
Missing the point. Those seats were sold to club members but not North.

No one has an issue if it’s sold to North folk.

Social club member here. Supposedly able to get level 1 tickets for the Melbourne and Essendon replacement games at 2pm today. Anyone have any idea how to access these tickets? Website and app are useless with any solid info.

Social club member here. Supposedly able to get level 1 tickets for the Melbourne and Essendon replacement games at 2pm today. Anyone have any idea how to access these tickets? Website and app are useless with any solid info.
Call the membership team and let everyone know please.

Go to the member hub and click on 'member upgrades'. Then click on 'view barcode' - I just used the Blundstone Arena one as the Marvel one didn't seem to work. Then go to the ticketek site for Melb vs NM and add your barcode and away you go - rubbish seats in the forward pocket, yay. I would imagine this is even easier if you have a real membership card with your barcode already printed on it.

For some reason I don't have an email about this but as mentioned above it is now possible to redeem a reserve seat for the Essendon and Melbourne replacement games using your barcode. They say tickets are very limited for the Essendon game so get in quick if you dont want to be up the back of Marvel as the bombers have reserved seats most of the way around in the lower half of the 3rd level

Got some feedback on my complaint about the Prem room, some might be interested in the response. This has to be wrong surely...

"I understand there were a heap of Carlton supporters in the Premiership Club on Friday, but they only had access into the room from guest passes from North members. There were no ways to buy into the room from general public and Marvel staff were very hot on that.

As mentioned earlier I do appreciate the feedback as my first season in this role I want to make the Premiership Club the best it can be for members, I’ll look to add a couple of extra tables for our next home game in Round 8."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For some reason I don't have an email about this but as mentioned above it is now possible to redeem a reserve seat for the Essendon and Melbourne replacement games using your barcode. They say tickets are very limited for the Essendon game so get in quick if you dont want to be up the back of Marvel as the bombers have reserved seats most of the way around in the lower half of the 3rd level
Is the melbourne one via ticketmaster or ticketek?

Baolutely bizarre lack of communication around this..

Has anyone that requested a membership card with a barcode received one yet? Purchased membership from the club directly around a month before the season and was told that I would receive one before the season starts.…
All email correspondence from the club has also ceased for me even though I haven’t requested it. It’s just rubbish.
Was promised things would be a lot better this year after speaking to some membership dude for over an hour late last year but unfortunately footy club membership is pretty much like being a Ticketmaster customer nowdays.
Pointless calling the membership dept again.

Has anyone that requested a membership card with a barcode received one yet? Purchased membership from the club directly around a month before the season and was told that I would receive one before the season starts.…
All email correspondence from the club has also ceased for me even though I haven’t requested it. It’s just rubbish.
Was promised things would be a lot better this year after speaking to some membership dude for over an hour late last year but unfortunately footy club membership is pretty much like being a Ticketmaster customer nowdays.
About 6 or 7 weeks ago now I was told I'd receive them in 5 weeks.

Nope

Yes, received them all yesterday. Like you I had spoken with the Membership Dept the week of the first game to ask where they were and I was told there’d be a two week delay for all plastic cards due to shipping issues.

Don’t give up as mine arriving signified that deliveries are back up and running and I expect yours should arrive shortly also.

Why have they dropped the wrist band requirement, pre covid, you had to come in via the main entry and get a wrist band I presume that was so only North Melbourne's members get access? THey haven't done that for 2 years now.

Also I have complained twice now about the lack of seating, they have taken out at least 4 or 5 of the 10 seater tables and replaced with a couple of two-seater bar tables. They also reserved two of the remaining tables for past players leaving hardley any seating

They've got to improve the Prem Club setup, I'd seriously consider just upgrading my seats each game next season vs pay for Prem Club access.

It's too crowded (even for North, lol), no place to put your beer/food, the wait at the bar is atrocious, the band is too loud and the players mics are too quiet. I know this sounds like first-world/man screams at cloud, but it's actually not worth going to Prem Club anymore as it's hard to get a beer, hard to have a feed, hard to catch-up with mates, and you cannot hear the players anyway.

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource 2023 Membership Thread (51,084 members, our new record)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back