Preview 2023 National Draft Preview Thread [currently: #2, #14 (PA), #19 (PP) #40, #52, #60]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna channel Fitzy here and proclaim that I won't be knocked back for cuddles tonight by Mrs Dew...
This may, or may not, be an expert tip for you: used to catch up with one of my good mates for beers every 3 or 4 weeks so and without fail he'd get a lamb kebab to take home, sometimes he'd get two but always with the 'extra garlic thanks mate'. With what he calls a lamb sandwich in his coat pocket/s he'd depart for home in a taxi that would now have a lovely garlicky lamb cologne. The 2nd kebab purchase started after he got home and demolished his food before climbing into bed with his pregnant wife and announcing something along the lines of 'I want to make love to you like a tigerrrr' but was knocked back for not buying her one as well (1min 40 mark)

He was also a fan of the Barry Dawson Cougar approach

But, sadly, things have changed. He now drinks that shit American beer with lime flavouring in it and redemption seems far way.

100% need Watson.
We haven't had a good small forward for years and now there's an elite pick on the cards with our first.
We've got enough meduim sized half forwards at the club.
Yep - excited about George in 2024 as well. We we can add a 40 goal plus small forward then we should. Everything points to Watson impacting from round 1.

Freijah moves a bit like Isaac Smith

Good fight back by SA, I thought they were going to get belted after the first 10 minutes.

Reid, had been good but I’d like to see him in the midfield, not as a deep forward.

Darcy Wilson, just keeps impressing me, good workrate and decision making.

Zane Duursma has shown a bit more of a physical side than I’ve previously seen. Has had some really nice disposals.

DeMattia hasn’t got a stack of it but has shown that explosiveness that makes him a real exciting prospect.

Scott Welsh’s boy has kicked two and looks really lively as an underage key forward.

Another underager for SA Sid Draper is doing extremely well. Classy ball user but also isn’t afraid to put his body on the line.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

His burst is next level, needs a bit more composure.
Evasive as well. Would love to see him off a wing with that sort of running power. Twomey just said he does a 2.92 over 20m so one of the quickest in the Coates league

Re: DeMattia

Looks good... But has a bit of Jayden Hunt, Billy Hartung, Jack Petrucelle & Bailey McDonald about him.

Twomey then followed the 2.92 comment up by saying the SA Ruckman runs the same time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back