Opinion 2023 Player X vs Y vs Z

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worrell vs Zerk-Thatcher?

Both are genuine midpricers with not much upside I doubt they will improve much with average or dollars there are better options cheaper than both.

Both are genuine midpricers with not much upside I doubt they will improve much with average or dollars there are better options cheaper than both.
Great finish to the year by Worrell. BZT also coming on strongly during the season. Both well worth keeping an eye on for MPM teams

Speaking of which...

Coffield vs L Jones vs Bowes vs H Clark vs Yeo vs anyone else in the 200-340 price range.
I've got all 3 .....but anyone who picks L.Jones / Clark, get what they deserve

Over PS, two of these may be consolidated into another premo ....will depend on Rookies and injuries

Docherty v Dawson
im leaning towards docherty.. seems to have a decent first 4 rounds. im looking for reliable scorers. owning dawson last season was a rollercoaster which im not ready for just yet.

heres some stats into dochs starts last few years.

Screenshot_20221227_210329_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20221227_210430_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20221227_210409_Chrome.jpg

would love to have all 5 of the 600k defenders as they all have their upside.

but id rather be taking the tried and tested supercoach premos at the start. dawson started last year at like 520k and even then not everyone was frothing to have him in their teams.

same sorta goes for sinclair. started last season <500k. and sicily too.

really only doch and stewart are the two super reliable premo defenders i wanna be starting with.

Laird and Dawson dominate the SC points for the Crows. Both must haves imo. I'm hoping to start both.
Numerous games last season Dawson was just going at 3/4 time only to come out firing in the last and pile on points a quick as anyone in the comp.

I want both again but something will have to budge with one of them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Numerous games last season Dawson was just going at 3/4 time only to come out firing in the last and pile on points a quick as anyone in the comp.

I want both again but something will have to budge with one of them.
Yeah that's my memory of Dawson too, can pull a 50 point quarter out at any stage.

How many points will that $470k score over the season? Because those first three are going to score ******* shitloads :moustache:
well thats the golden question here.. if those 3 go 120 and the other 3 go 105 then i got almost 50 points a game to make up with that half a mill.. e.g. comben > dunkley should do it..

well thats the golden question here.. if those 3 go 120 and the other 3 go 105 then i got almost 50 points a game to make up with that half a mill.. e.g. comben > dunkley should do it..
They all went over 120 last year though.....and going comben to Dunkley leaves you one less rookie for cash gen and Dunkley won't be a POD so it's not really gaining points.

Isn't this game fun? :moustache:

How many points will that $470k score over the season? Because those first three are going to score ******* shitloads :moustache:

Your posting like you are on a mission this year. After a tracksuit maybe:moustache:

I'll happily settle for some more socks. I doubt Rupert will send a tracksuit over the deetch :p
Don't know if the rules have changed but when I managed to be in the top 5 with a few rounds remaining in 2020, I started working out how I'd spend the 50K, only to discover that you needed to be an Australian Resident to qualify......haven't been under 1500 since so haven't worried about checking further.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back