Training 2023 Pre Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Are you sure that you are not getting confused with that horriblemuck raker from the Age, Caroline Wilson

Are you sure that you are not getting mixed up with the horrible crap reporting on this issue by that muck raking Caroline Wilson over at the age. She was the one I remember sticking the boot into the saints
The Herald Sun is a load of rubbish, like most Australian papers- used be a good read years back

Are you sure that you are not getting confused with that horriblemuck raker from the Age, Caroline Wilson

Are you sure that you are not getting mixed up with the horrible crap reporting on this issue by that muck raking Caroline Wilson over at the age. She was the one I remember sticking the boot into the saints
Caro is the only sports reporter I've formally complaint about. 7 sh1t articles trashing the Saints in 7 days

Absolutely, but it would appear some have taken umbrage at a fans views that doesn't align with their own based on claiming some sought of exclusivity over watching some training which is a little wierd. I'll save myself for when the real stuff starts at R1.
With all due respect (and you’re not obligated to listen to me or anyone else) but you tend to be pretty antagonistic when you respond to the training posts or even discussions about a game style we’ve trained a bit.

It’s your right to do what you like but there’s probably a reason most dismiss your posts, cause you tend to be pretty dismissive yourself.

It's going to be 38 on Friday

hot donald duck GIF
Nervous Ted Striker GIF by filmeditor

I attend nearly every single Melbourne game and watch the replay on TV.
If my opinion doesn't match yours that doesn't mean mine is wrong. Trying to belittle me for having a different view on it is pretty embarrassing.

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk
Calling you out on shallow posting that fails to provide even a speck of evidence isn't embarrassing for me in the slightest. Its a detriment to the forum as a whole that people like you continue to belittle players through those tactics and you should be called out on it more often.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Calling you out on shallow posting that fails to provide even a speck of evidence isn't embarrassing for me in the slightest. Its a detriment to the forum as a whole that people like you continue to belittle players through those tactics and you should be called out on it more often.
What evidence are you giving me on the contrary? Exactly none. And you know this so you run with the 'people like me' rubbish.
I have nothing against Jones. I just don't rate him as highly as you.. Obviously well below. I don't think he is good enough for the reasons I stated originally.
It's not belittling him. We all judge players on there abilities as that is what it's all about. I hope he can improve on his deficiencies as a footballer to help us achieve success because personally it doesn't worry me which players do as long as we get there. But I just don't see it.

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk

This mystical space on a modern AFL field you speak of, how does one find it? Are good foot skills required? The more I listen to our fans the more I think we have found some magical trick that no other club possesses. Yet the problem Ratts had still exists for Ross, and that is poor foot skills, so it's one thing to suggest vast areas of space exist on an AFL field in the modern two way running game, it's another to be able to drop the ball accurately into that space, ESPECIALLY at this new chaotic speed and under pressure, especially as fatigue sets in. The reality is most clubs use long bomb so I'm expecting we will still NEED to bomb the ball into F50.
There were segments about Melbourne on all the shows for years about how bad they were by foot and then all of a sudden they won a flag. Skills (particularly come finals time) just aren’t as important as we all thought they were.

There were segments about Melbourne on all the shows for years about how bad they were by foot and then all of a sudden they won a flag. Skills (particularly come finals time) just aren’t as important as we all thought they were.
I’ve said it for years. You can’t really improve skills once players get to a club. You put systems in place to enhance the skills. Maybe you can fix set shots for goals but in the play on of a game you have very little hope so I’m glad Lyon is wasting players training times on things that just won’t change.

I’ve said it for years. You can’t really improve skills once players get to a club. You put systems in place to enhance the skills. Maybe you can fix set shots for goals but in the play on of a game you have very little hope so I’m glad Lyon is wasting players training times on things that just won’t change.
did you miss a word plugger66 as otherwise it doesn't make sense to me

i think i heard that Ross Lyon was going to be on SEN or was it they were going to talk about him?
he’s going to have an interview with the whisp air on channel 7

But he did discuss a little about what Lyon said, which was that he likened him to Petrafca in his attitude and he turned out alright and that he’s more than a good chance to play round one

Remove this Banner Ad

Training 2023 Pre Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back